The Explanation

Your POV

"Taeyhung~ah!" Jungkook yelled as Taeyhung and I walked into the living room. He was just finished apologizing a thousand times for leaving me alone at the mall. I just nodded my head forgiving him knowing I was just being overdramtic.

Jungkook and Jimin were sitting on the couch discussing something, until Jungkook stood up walking near Taeyhung.

He grab Taeyhung and pulled him into the long hallway, soon they both disappeared from my sight.

Then Jimin pulled me into a hug releasing me right after, he brush off the tear that were following down my cheeks all of a sudden.

He then looked into my eyes with a worried look on his face. "They were so close to us, I-I felt so scared" I muttered with tears still flowing.

"Hey, hey it's going to be okay we'll protect you" he assured me brushing my cheeks softly. We then walked over to the couch as he began telling me everything he and Jungkook saw, even the part where I was hurt by Taeyhung.

Oh no, Jungkook please don't hurt him...

Jungkook's POV

"Explain" I said holding back the urge to punch him right then and there, I sat on bed crossing my arms listening to him explain.

*Time Skip after Taeyhung's explanation+apology*

My anger faded away but not the urge to punch him for leaving (Y/N) alone for 30 minutes. I told him what happened to me and Jimin, he just nodded feeling guilty.

"Hyung, it's okay I forgive you but please be more careful (Y/N) safety is important to me" I said rubbing the back of my neck. He gave me his widest adorable, box smile and hugged thanking me.

As we both made our way to the living room he told me something the made my heart sink. "Hey Jungkook I think (Y/N) likes me she seemed jealous for me being with our fans" he said skipping futher ahead happily.

I was so shocked I stopped in my tracks grabing my heart, why did it hurt so much. I mean I can't be in love with (Y/N), I pratically just met her.

I shook my head and smiled, she'll be happy with Taeyhung, he'll protect her, he's a good guy.

But why does my heart still ache...

Your POV

Jimin and I were talking while watching DOTS (Desadants of the sun) then we were interupted by Taeyhung jumping onto Jimin. I have to admit that was kinda cute, the brotherly love they have for one another, its so adorable.

Jungkook walked out of the hallway walking away from us, I left Jimin and Taeyhung to catch up and walked to Jungkook. "Hey" I smiled "Hey" he replied looking down to the floor, he seemed off like he was somewhere else.

"Jungkook" I snapped my fingers up to his face returning him to reality. "Huh? Oh sorry I was just thinking about something" he said giving me a slight smile before wrapping his arms around me.

"Jungkook?" I said shocked by his action, "I thought they found you I was so worried" he said a tear rolling down his cheek.

I let out a chuckle wiped his tear away hugging him tighter, soon we got attacked by Jimin and Taeyhung pulling on Jungkook's arms stopping him from crying any longer.

They laughed at their emotional little maknae and Taeyhung just looked staright at me the whole time causing me to blush a little.

Author's Note: Taeyhung seems to like you :3 but what about Jungkook? lol.
Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter♡ I'll try making them more often for you guys 😅 But for now..
Stay Frosty ❄️