Operation Get Out

(Y/N) POV

We all ran into the car and rushed to Seoul.

My heart was beating out of my chest. I prayed in my head 'please Omma & Appa be safe'.

We were only 1hr away but something in me felt broken.

Something bad has happened I could feel it.

*ring ring*

Hyungwon stopped the car and looked at us with an expression of fear.

"It's him..." Hyungwon spoke he answer shorty after putting it on speaker.

Gdragon: Well hello Hyungwon, I see you've found who we've been searching for. Awh so tragic guess I have to kill you again? Stupid cliff didn't do the job. Also if you're trying to save your precious parents well.. they're in my hands now. You want em back? Bring me (Y/N) and everyone lives. Sound good?

"Never" Hyungwon replied with an annoyed tone.

"Fine" I said aloud.

"(Y/N)!?" They shouted.

Gdragon: That's my girl. I've missed you so much my love. Meet me at (Location) let's talk shall we.

*Call ended*

"(Y/N)?!?" Jungkook questioned.

"My parents are more important Jungkook.." 'I'm sorry hero, you can't save me this time' I walked out of the car to breathe and think.

"Hyungwon?! What do we do, I can't her just walk into his trap"

"I know Jungkook, I know but it's her choice.."

"No-no I can't let him take her from me" Jungkook stormed out of the car to find you on the grass staring at the lake.

He hugged me from behind, you could hear light sobbing.

I turned around and held him.

"I'm scared too..Jungkook, Jungkook?"

He muffled words in my neck which I didn't catch.

"I love you Jeon Jungkook, I love you so much" I said breaking down.

"Please don't make this hard..don't forget me" a tear slowly falling from my cheek as I couldn't keep it in.

He pulled away from the hugged and held my shoulders.

"(Y/N) I won't forget you..I'm not letting you go..I'll protect you"

More tears streamed down my face rapidly.

"You can't protect me, you'll get hurt. I don't want that Jungkook, just let me go please..."

"I can't, I won't, I will fight, I'm not letting this happen to you"

"Yah! Maknae let her make her own dam decisions"

"Hyung?"