20 | vinculum.

V I N C U L U M

[latin → bonding, relationship] 

Tahira smiled at the sight of Nathan and Maya in the bar, Tahira's eyes only fixed on Nathan. They were really made for each other and she was glad to help Maya get her man back. She stared at both of them, feeling the love between those two radiate in the air.

Though Nathan has still not regained his memories back yet, Maya had already bonded a close relationship with him and that ached her heart. It reminded her of someone she once loved so dearly that it was really hard to let him go.

But she had to leave—she had too.

She had no other choice. Tahira closed her eyes, breathing in as much air as possible as if it would erase the dark memories of her past. When she opened them again, Maya was right in front of her, a huge smile plastered on her face. "You have no idea what he just asked me!"

"What did he ask?"

"He asked me on a date!" Maya squealed, excitement filling her eyes. A moment after that, her look became sorrow. "Isn't it too early?"

Tahira shook her head, a small smile forming on hr lips. "It's not too early if he really wants you," she smiled lightly. "After all, it's been a week since you met him—and you've been seeing him every day since then. He said to me that he finds comfort with you, Maya." Tahira continued, the end of her lips curving into a bigger smile. "He really likes you,"

"You sure about that?" Maya asked, her brows furrowed.

"I'm one hundredpercent sure," Tahira smiled.