afterword

T H E   M A N

W H O   L E F T

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

T H A N K   Y O U

We finally made it to the end! Did you like the story? If you did, thank you so much for reading! I know it's been over a year since this story was first published and it feels weird to end it like after a few months of going on hiatus? I really don't know how to put it in words.

I'm so sorry for delaying you guys with updates - it's not that I didn't have the chapters written, I did! But I just couldn't find the time and energy to update, so, I'm deeply sorry for that! Thank you so much for all the votes, comments and yeah, thank you for reading.

This was never my style of writing, I'm still discovering it. I have over a dozen stories/trilogies/series planned but I never actually had a great, solid outline for them all, so I'm actually really having a hard time planning them all. I really need to think through it and yeah, maybe in a few weeks or months, you'll get a new story from me.

And oh, there'll be a extra chapter somewhere (you'll know when it's published) to fill in the void of having the story completed, maybe include playlists or the cast? I don't know, I just hope it's nice for all of you! 

Other than that, I just wanted to say thank you for all your support. It means so much to me to see all of you reading and PMing me to update the story every single day xD So, yeah. Thank you very much!

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

O T H E R   W O R K ( S )

I currently have one completed super short story out there, Crestfallen and a full novel which is under lots of editing and rewriting, Fifty Eight Days in the Andes. Do check them out, yeah? And oh, I might be back into graphic designing and I might have my cover shop open again! So, stay tuned!

 Do check them out, yeah? And oh, I might be back into graphic designing and I might have my cover shop open again! So, stay tuned!

  Love is never easy, heartbreak is.  

Jack Starr had always hated flying - especially when he has to fly over the Andes, where one can die of frostbite and hypothermia in a matter of hours

Jack Starr had always hated flying - especially when he has to fly over the Andes, where one can die of frostbite and hypothermia in a matter of hours. But when the plane's engine caught fire and ultimately crashes, killing almost everyone on board - Jack knew that something was definitely not right.

As he rose from the ashes, he has more than a few questions. What had caused the fire? Are there any other survivors? How is he going to survive the Andes? And from that moment on, he knew that he only needed to believe in the one thing his father used to say;

❝When there is hope, there is a way,❞