Chapter 9: Angry Alpha

Lucy's POV

After I dragged away Vanessa, kicking and screaming might I add, from her possessive Beta mate, we went to a local mall to pick out the most revealing clothes possible.

"When he sees you in these" Vanessa said holding up a bag " He will be on you like moths to fire"

"Amen" I replied shifting my bags fom one hand to another trying to get the car keys out of my pocket.

Along with our clothes, we had to get school books and stationary because we were starting at the packs new school tomorrow.

Oh God kill me now.

We got into the Porshe 911 we 'borrowed' from the pack house garage.

No one will miss it right?

When we arrived back at the pack house, we were greeted with an angry Alpha Luke.

"YOU TOOK MY CAR?!?!?" He yelled at us making Vanessa submit but I stood my ground.

"Well we needed to get our school things" I half-lied as I walked up to him and put a hand on his chest.

I looked up into his eyes with an innocent look on my face to see his emerald green eyes getting darker and darker.

He suddenly smirked and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Luke let me go!" I yelled as I pounded on his back but it was like hitting a wall so I gave up and kicked him in the chest.

He grunted causing him to slacken which gave me the apportunity to shift into my white wolf and I ran into the pack house and into my room.

I quickly shifted back and opened the bag I had in my mouth when I shifted and got some appropriate clothes i.e. Some shorts and the longest crop top I had.

When I was changed, Vanessa came into me with Johnny by her side.

"So how's the bet going?" Johnny asked.

"Shut up Johnny I don't need any of your smart ass comments. I'm trying to think of the best way into getting Luke to fall to his knees begging for me to take him back"

He put his hands up in surrender as he said "Don't shoot I'll be quiet"

He repositioned his arm around Vanessa.

"Excited for school tomorrow?" He asked Vanessa.

"Not really" she replied with a glum look on her face.

"That's it!" I said suddenly causing Vanessa to jump half a mile in the air.

"Johnny I need you to go for a minute" I said to him causing him to growl, putting his arm around Vanessa's waist.

"Please?" I said giving him my best puppy dogs.

He sighed deeply but took his arm off her waist and walked out of the room but not without giving her a quick kiss.

When she closed the door, Vanessa turned to me with her hands on her hips.

"So what's the plan?"

I gave her a mischievous look and said:

"We're going to make the entire male population at school fall in love with me"

New chapter!

Hope you like it!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Angel xxx