Chapter 13: Courtney McKensie

Lucy's POV

It was finally Friday.

Our first week of school was almost over.

My first class of the day was Geography with Mr Toner, a middle aged man who did not seem to stop talking.

It was as I suspected it would be............ boring.

After that we had lunch.

We sat beside Jake and Jack.

When we walked into History after lunch however, we were stopped by half a dozen blondes who all had one hand on their hips and were looking us up and down.

Vanessa and I looked from one to the other and was about to rudely tell them to move when they parted for a long haired brunette with dull grey eyes to walk infront of us.

"So" she said as she mimicked her cronies by putting her hand on her hip and looking us up and down "your the newbies"

"Yeah" I replied trying not to sound sarcastic but failing misrebly "and unlike you, we want to learn something in this class so will you be ever so kindly as to move your cake-face somewhere else?"

She looked taken aback by this as everyone in the room gasped.

"No one talks to Courtney McKensie like that" she said as she made a move to slap me but before she could, Ms Carney came into the room.

"Everyone take your seats" she said as she made her way up to the teachers desk while trying to balance her large pile of papers on her arm.

Courtney glared at me before throwing her brown locks over her shoulder and making her way to her desk.

"So thats the famous Courtney McKensie" Vanessa whispered to me as we took our seats beside the teachers desk.

"Yep"

She shook her head sadly as sh started to take down the notes.

"I cant believe we have to tolerate THAT three times a week for the next YEAR"

I know I know....

Terrible but I had to post something because I havent uploaded in like three days.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Angel xxx