Chapter 24: Crack!

Lucy's POV

I knew that Liam was going to have powers like my own but it was still a shock to see him twisting water through the air after I'd been training on my own for so long.

I stopped staring at him in awe and tried to throw him back with a large gust of wind but he saved himself by dragging earth from the ground, blocking my attack.

"Attack!" screamed on of the pack warriors as he charged towards the other wolves who also charged forward. It was already a battle to the death.

Luke's POV

I ran back to the training ground with Johnny. We were so worried about Lucy and Vanessa when we had heard the scream that we had left Markus and his gang of mutts behind.

When we reached the ground, I saw Lucy facing off with a guy that had the same colour hair as her but a bit taller. Lucy was trying her best to fight back with her Elemental powers but was conter attached by the guy.

So this must be her oh so famous twin brother..

Liam shot a sudden gust of wind at Lucy, throwing her back and onto her back. She groaned as she got to her feet.

I shifted and ran in front of Lucy. How dare he hurt my mate? Liam smirked as he daw me protecting her.

"I see my ickle baby sis has found her mate" he coed making me growl and take a step forward. He laughed even more and without even looking at me, shot a gust of wind at me.

I leaped to the side, avoiding it. Liam looked a bit surprised to see me still standing but that changed back to a smirk.

He jumped into the air and landed an inch away from me. He fake sneezed causing me to be thrown onto my back. Their was a huge crack and I fell into darkness.

I know I know, short again but what can I do?! I have exams coming up and I need to study....

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

<3 Angel xxx