Chapter 23: Hello Again

Lucy's POV

I took a step forward and slapped Liam across the face. He didn't look taken aback and started rubbing his cheek.

"Ouch sis, that really hurt"

I was about to slap him again but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug. I struggled for a minute until he finally released me.

"What?" he said innocently as he pouted "That's no way to great your long lost brother"

I looked at him with complete disgust and got up in his face and sneered,

"You stopped being my brother a long time ago"

He stopped smiling and gave me a long stare before grabbing me by the throat and lifted my off the ground.

One of the pack warriors ran up and tried to rip him off of me but was thrown back by a sudden gust of wind.

He smirked as the warrior fell to the ground with a sickening crunch and laid motionless on the ground. Liam lowered me down and stepped back. I positioned myself into a defensive stance and tried to tangle roots around his legs but couldn't. Liam laughed even more as he shredded my roots using water he had conjured from the air.

"I see you have learned of your powers"

I know this is the shortest chapter I have EVER written but I needed to update. The next one will be wayyyy longer.

QOTD: What's your favourite food?

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

<3 Angel xxx