Chapter 15: The Kiss

Lucy's POV

He was leaning in, ready to kiss me. I was subconsciously leaning in too. When we were an inch apart he smirked then said "But not in here"

The next thing I knew, I was thrown onto Luke's shoulder and was being taken out of the school building.

"Luke let me go!" I yelled at him, punching his back "or there will be Hell to pay!"

He smirks at my comment but continues walking into the woods that are outside our school just in case a sixteen year old shifts unexpectedly.

After 10 minutes of fighting, I give up and let my head fall onto his back.

"Where are we going?" I whines getting bored of seeing trees, trees and more trees.

Luke chuckles causing me to jump up and down on his back "Don't worry we are almost there"

After another 10 minutes of walking, he stops and puts me back on the floor.

"Well it's about to-" I begin to fume as I turn around but when I look behind me, I am greeted with the most breathtaking view I have ever seen.

There is a small stream with a small waterfall at one end that is full with tadpoles and frogs and pebbles. It is a beautiful clearing and as I gaze at the sight, Luke comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Do you like it?" he coes as he lightly kisses my neck. I shiver at his touch and reply;

"I don't like it"

Luke quickly removes his arms from around my neck as runs his fingers through his hair.

"I was stupid to bring you here"

"Lucas"

" I should have just stayed in the closet"

"Lucas"

"Why can't I do anything ri-"

"LUCAS!" I yell sick of hearing him blame himself. I wrapped my arms around his neck "You didn't let me finish"

"I do don't like it-" he looked like he was about to protest but I put a finger on his lips, silencing him.

"I love it"

Luke's eyes swam with happiness and love and before I knew it, he was kissing passionately and lovingly. If I could have stayed there forever, I would have. To have his lips permanently on mine would be Heaven. As we kissed, I fly a buzzing in the back of my mind meaning someone was trying to mind link me. I ignored it at first but then it got to annoying. I broke away from Luke who growled and answered the mind link.

'What is it?' I growled.

'Its Courtney' breathed Vanessa, voice teaming with terror 'and she's brought a few friends'

Ohhhhhhh cliffhanger.......
I won't be updating for a couple of days but stay tuned for status updates if you follow me.

QOTD: What do you think Vanessa meant by 'friends' ?

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

<3 Angel xxx