Chapter 18: The Dream

Luke's POV

I ran after Patrick as he lead me into the forest. We both shifted, splitting our clothes, and ran in the direction of where my darling Lucy was. We rana and ran and ran until we reached a clearing where Lucy, a little girl and about twenty other people were situated.

I shifted as I ran to Lucy and swung her araound and kissed her face.

"Hello to you too" she giggled ss I realesed her from y killer hug and snaked my arm around her waist. I looked around to see the little girls sight being shielded by one of the she-wolves who had the sense to do so. I saw a number of the male wolves looking at Lucy with lustful eyes, but turne aaway when I growled at them.

"Lets get you back to the pack house" I said as everyone shifted and took of in the direction of the pack house.

*

*

*

*

*

When we reached the pack house, all the pack members cheered at the return of their Luna. But when they saw the others, they started growling and the pack warriors ran foward. Before anyone could react, Lucy was stood between the pack warriors and the others and was raising her arms threatinigly, showing them that she wasn't afraid to use her elemental powers.

The pack warriors stood down, bowed in respect and returned to the othe pack members who too, had stood down. Lucy turned to the little girl, who had been hiding behind her, and asked if she was okay. She nodded and took her hand in Lucy's and followed her into the pack house.

Lucy's POV

As I stepped into th pack house, I took in a intake of breath.

Home.

The one place in the worls that I will always go for comfort. I walked up the stairs to my room but was stopped by an arm circling around my waist.

"Where do you think your going?" Luke whispered huskily into my ear.

"My room" I replied cooly but was really trying to control my extremely horny wolf who would not shut the hell up.

"Oh non no no no, your going to be staying in my room. Or should I say our room"

I shivered uncontrollably at his statement and leaned against his warm, hard chest. Luke laughed quietly and picked me up bridal style. As he was walking to our room, I feel asleep.

(Dream)

I was on a lake, listening to the waves. They were so calming.

Suddenly, a storm started, pushing my further and further into the lake. I tried to swim back to the shore burps the current and waves were now pushing me back.

I lifted myself out of the water using but abilities and propelled myself at the shore, Before I reached it however, a hand materialised out of the storm and grappled me.

I struggled to get loose but it was too strong.

"Hello" a voice said, coming from the heart of the storm. I looked up into the sky, but there was nothing.

"Who are you?!" I yelled, no pleaded. The voice laughed a high, evil laugh that sent tigles down my spine.

"Oh sweetheart, I'm your second half, your secret keeper, your mirror image"

I gasped and swam away from the voice.

No. I couldn't be....

Liam.

(End of dream)

"Lucy, Lucy, wake up!"

I sat bolt upright on the bed I had been sleeping on. I turned to see Luke, Vanessa, Johnny and Patrick were all sitting around me with worried looks on their faces.

"Lu, are you okay?" asked Vanessa as she looked at me with genuine concern.

"Yeah" I replied as I rubbed the side of my head with my palm "Just a bad dream thats all"

"It sounded like a terrible dream" said Patrick as he stood up "You were yelling in your sleep"

"I was?"

"Yeah you were" said Luke worridly "You kept on saying a name, Liam"

My eyes widened when I heard that name. No, no he can't be back, he just can't be. I jumped out of bed and jumped through the window, despite the yells of protest form the others. When I landed on the ground, I took off running until I could no longer see the pack house.

I collapsed to the ground and started crying uncontrollably. I can't believe he's back.

'Neither can I' said Melissa as she paced up and down in my mind.

How can my brother be back?

Ohhhh twist! I've always wanted a story with twins and now I have it!

QOTD: Why do you think Lucy's scared of her brother?

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

<3 Angel xxx