Chapter 12: The First Day Part 2

Lucy's POV

When we walked in, we could tell that the entire class were werewolves from their scent.

We were greeted with a young women who had long, dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"Hello girls" she said nicely as she walked towards us "I am Ms Carney, your History teacher but your Homeroom teacher isn't in this week so I decided to take it"

She walked to the front of the class.

"Why don't you tell us your names and where your from"

Vanessa shyly said "Hi, I'm Vanessa and I was part of the FireDawn pack"

There was a mumble and a few hellos.

I said more confidently "Hi I'm Lucy and I was also from the FireDawn pack"

I got a lot of wolf whistles from the boys which made someone at the back of the class growl.

I turned to see who it was and I was greeted with a pair of beautiful emerald eyes-Luke.

"Well" said Ms Carney trying to break the awkward silence "Vanessa you can sit beside Jacob"

She pointed to a boy with spikes black hair.

"And Lucy you can sit beside Will"

She pointed to a guy with ash blonde hair and silver eyes at the back of the class who looked like he didn't want to be here.

Me and Vanessa took our seats.

Ms Carney went on and on about god knows what because all I could do was look at Luke who was trying, and failing not to look back.

Finally the bell rang.

We all got out of our seats and went to the door.

I walked around most of the day either looking for my new classes or trying to find the library.

Not a bad day if you ask me...

Sorry guys that the chapter was very bad!
Writers block you know...
I'll do my best for the next update.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

<3 Angel xxx