Chapter 11: The First Day Part 1

Lucy's POV

When we finally made it to the school, the bell had already rung and everyone was hurrying to their classes.

"Aren't you afraid that you'll get into trouble?" I asked Patrick, Johnny and Luke.

They looked at me then laughed.

"Most of the teachers are werwolves" replied Patrick "and we're their Third, Beta and Alpha"

I nodded in understanding then walked over to Vanessa.

"Come on we have to go to reception to get our timetables and stuff"

I pulled her along to the main building and walked up to the receptionist who was typing on a computer and 99 miles an hour.

"Excuse me?" I asked her.

"Yes" she replied not looking up from her computer.

"I'm Lucy Matthews and this is Vanessa O' Connell and we're new so could we have some timetables please?"

The receptionist sighed but printed out two timetables and handed it to us.

"Thanks" I said politely before going to where Vanessa and I's lockers were.

"That receptionist" Vanessa started as she put her bag in her locker was a complete and utter-"

"Cow? We know"

We spun around to be greeted by a pair of boys who had neat, blonde hair and sparkling green eyes.

I think they were twins.

"I'm Jake" said the one on the left "and this is my brother Jack. We're here to show you around the school"

They gave us a tour of the school and showed us where our classes were.

Jack(I think) took my timetable and examined it.

"We are in the same classes for Homeroom, Spanish, English and Maths but you have Courtney McKensie for History and Geography"

Jake(I think or Jack....whatever) grimaced.

"I don't get" said Vanessa "who's Courtney McKensie?"

"Spoilers" they said at the same time before the walked into the classroom to our right- Homeroom-

I'm going to split some of the chapters of the book into parts because in my opinion they are too long or I'm too tired to write really long chapters so yeah.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

<3 Angel xxx