chapter 1

Amy's POV
Is this really what I want to do leave my friends and family a past of me wants to go to New York and a part of me wants to stay. I do not know what to do so I told Ricky I needed sometime to think. so I'm going to stay with my mom and dad for now tell I can figure out what I want to do. I love Ricky and our son but I also love the thought of New York. I'm on my way to my parents what am I going to do? I was deep in thought when my mom says we're here so I get out of the car and go right to my old room. I lay on my old bed and just think about things and what i'm going to do. My phone started to ring so I picked it up "hello"  "hey Amy it's Adrian"  "hey Wuz up"  "Amy Ricky told ben that u r staying with your parents can I come over so we can talk?"  "Yes"  "OK see u soon Amy" I hung up the phone and just layed on my bed. Me and Adrian has gotten really close she is my best friend now I forgave her and Ben there daughter is so cute. I'm her god mom I hear a knock at the door and I know it is Adrian. So I go open the door for her and she comes in with my beautiful god daughter so we go up stairs and I check on John he is playing with his toys. So I go to my room with Adrian and we sit on my bed to talk.