chapter 4

Adrian's POV.
I just toke Amy home and than went home my self I walk in the door and sit down. Ben thinks I didn't see him staring at her. Well he's got another thing coming. "So Ben did u like what u seen?" "What r u talking about Adrian" "do not play stupid with me Ben I seen u looking at Amy" "u r being paranoid" "u think I'm being paranoid u have lost your mind I know that's why she left because u we're making her feel uncomfortable" "you're so insecure you're going crazy" "I'm insecure really get out" "fine I'll go stay with my dad" "good bye" Ben walks away in to your room probably to pack a bag to go stay with his dad. I'm so mad I can not believe he said I was going crazy and that I was insecure. I know what I seen and I could tell Amy was uncomfortable with him staring at her and I know that's why she left. Ben walks past me with the baby in his arms "your not taking her with u at this time a night r u crazy" "No u r the crazy one and I will take her if I want she is my daughter too" "we will see about that" I stand at the door and call Leo "who r u calling" "u will see" I say with a smirk on my face "hello" "hello Leo I was just calling because me and your son get in a argument and he is coming to stay with u to night but the thing is he wants to take our daughter with him at this time of night" "let me talk to him" "hello dad" "Ben what do you think you're doing u r not taking her out of that house at this time of night" "find take her side" "son I'm not taking sides but it is to late for your daughter to be out" " fine I will see u soon" Ben hands me our daughter not saying a nother word he walks out.