chapter 8

Time skip

Adrian's POV.
So Amy decided not to go to New York because she wanted to be there for me and her little family. she has been staying with me on and off through all of this. I can't believe ben want in a coma when our daughter was only 2 weeks old and has now been 6 months and 2 weeks we have all been going to see him every day hoping that he'll wake up soon. Ricky,Amy,Jack and Grace they all go to the same College everyone else went off to a different College out of state and of course I go to the same College as Ricky and Amy as well but I took a year off to take care of the baby since Ben is still in the coma. I decided to tell everyone that I wanted to go by myself today with the baby to go see Ben. It is crazy ever since he's been in a coma I can not imagine my life without him. So we're now at the hospital. I'm talking to Ben I know he can't talk back but I know he can hear me. I just know. Ben please just wake up. 10 minutes after talking to him and tell him how the baby is doing he opens his eyes. I hit the nurse button and wait For a nurse "who r u?" "I'm your wife you don't remember me?" "no I'm sorry I don't know who u r" before I can say another word the nurse comes in he's awake and he doesn't know who I. I am so sorry but I think he lost his memory I will do some test I'm going to ask you to leave now so I can do test and you can come back tomorrow we will give you a call. With that I walked out the door. I cannot believe this my husband lost his memories he can't even remember.