chapter 6

Amy's POV
"Ricky wake up" "what is it Amy r u OK" "no I have to go to Adrian's and watch the baby because Ben got a car accident" "do u want me to come with u" "no u stay here with John I will call you as soon as I know something" "okay drive safe I love you" "okay I love you too" and with that I walk out and get in my car to go to Adrian's. I get there and Leo pulls up beside me we both get out of our cars and walk up to Adrian's and Ben's condo as we r about to knock on the door Adrian opens the door so I walk in and tell her to go I go in the living room and turn on the TV and set there watching TV.

Adrian's POV 

I sit in Leo's car just staring out the window on the way to the hospital neither one of us say a word on the way to the hospital. All I could think about was how this is all my fault for letting him leave mad. We get to the hospital and run inside to the front desk.

"Hi I'm Leo Boykewich and I'm here because my son was in a car car accident" "oh yes Ben Boykewich he is still in surgery but I will take u two to the waiting room a doctor will be with u soon" "OK" with that she walks away "I'm so sorry Leo this is all my fault" "no it is not your fault" "yes it is I let him leave when he was mad" "I'm not talking about this anymore this is not your fault" and with that we just sit here in silence. Than a man walk up who I think is the doctor "Hi I'm doctor Joe r u the family of Ben Boykewich" "yes we r" "he just got out of surgery is has not woken up yet but when he dose only family can see him right now I will be back in a bit with a update" "thank u" and with that he walks off so I decided to call Amy the phone rang 3 times "Hello" "hey we just talked to the doctor he said been is out of surgery but is is not awake yet but when he dose wake only family can see him right now can u please call everyone and let them know " "yes" "OK thank u I will call u later" "OK bye" "bye"