chapter 5

So Ben just left I feel so sad and mad at the same time. How could he do that how could he make me look like I'm the one going crazy. When I know what I saw. So I just lay on my bed and cry. Just think about how my life is going is he really ever going to love me like he loved her? How can we make this work when he is still in love with my best friend I know she is not in love with him and that she is in love with Ricky. I was going to call her but I do not really feel like talking right now.  All I want to do is cry. I hear my baby girl mercy start to cry. So I quickly calm myself down and go check on her. It's time for her to eat so I go to fix her a bottle after I'm done fixing her a bottle I go in her room and feed her. And now my phone is ringing so I ignored it and continued to feed her. But it kept ringing so I finally grabbed my phone and pick up "WHAT"  "Sorry to bother u but Is this Adrian Boykewich" "yes who is asking" "Well I'm from the hospital and your husband has been in a really bad car accident"  "is he going to be OK" "we r not shore yet he is in surgery now" "I'm on my way" I hang up my phone all I can do is cry I can not believe this. I call Amy she picks up on the frist ring "hello" "Benisinthehospital" "Adrian slow down I do not know what u r trying to say" "Ben is in the hospital" "what" "yes and I need u to please come get our little girl and watch her" "yes I'm on my way" "OK" that was all I could get out over all the crying I call Leo "hello" "Ben is in the hospital will u please come get me so we can go to the hospital" "yes I'm on my way" than he hung up the phone.

Sorry to leave the story like this but I'm sleepy so I will try to update tomorrow