💔Prologue💔

[VIXX- Steel Heart]

{Spring's POV}

"I can't move on. It's hard to forget someone you love."

Those are the same sentences I tell myself ever since the one I truly love disappeared. I can still remember the exact words what my Goldie Bear told me before he passed away.

[FLASHBACK LOADING...]

As Spring was in his laboratory working on his ideas, his boyfriend Golden was visiting Spring at his job as usual. This time was different for Spring. Golden called to him to get his attention.

"Spring?"

Spring noticed Golden.

"What is it Goldie?"

"I got some bad news."

When Spring heard that sentence from Golden, it's like time stopped. His stomach sunk in like when a pebble sunk into a pond from gravity, and his heart beating fast from fear like he's having a heart attack. Now he's thought of the possibilities about Golden's news, 'B-Bad news? Is it a breakup? Something serious? Or something he never told me before?' He's asking these questions to himself.

Then Golden confessed.

"I can't be here."

"What do you mean 'Can't be here'?"

Spring was confused by the phrase 'Can't be here'.

"I mean I can't be here forever. I have cancer."

The moment Golden told Spring the news, it struck him like a vehicle hits him.

"C-C-Cancer?"

"I'm sorry love."

Spring quickly hugged his boyfriend so tightly that it'll last forever and cried in his chest. Gold hugged back to his lover and trying to calm him down. Spring looked up from Golden's chest to see his face with his eyes filled with tears.

"H-How long?"

"Two days."

[FLASHBACK SHUTTING DOWN...]

I  shrugged off the memory of Golden's news. If you're wondering what I'm doing now, I have a career of engineering androids, I worked at VIXX Inc. (Don't judge I can't think of a creative name for now.) owned by Vincent Bishop as an Engineer. I sat up on my office chair by my desk where I design and create my ideas. I've been working in the Industry since I was the age of 20. I'm 23 now which by now Golden would be 25 at this time.

I pulled out my phone to check what time it was. "11:50 pm." I told myself. I've decided to leave 10 minutes early since my shift starts at 8 am to 12 am on weekdays, I packed my stuff and left my laboratory.

I walked to the front entrance of the building then exited through, I greeted the guards goodnight and headed back to my apartment. My apartment was close by my job a mile away so at least I don't have to be late or get up really early like around 4 am. Anyway not important, as I walked back my phone went off, 'Wonder who's calling at this time of night?' I checked who was calling. Not a surprise my young brother Brian aka Bonnie for his nickname. I answered the call.

"Hello Brian."

"Hey Spring!"

"Why did you call me at this time?"

"I can't sleep that's why."

"Okay. What else?"

"I thought maybe we could hang out like old times."

"Eh.....I don't know."

"Come on, you need to lighten up."

"Uhhhhh....."

"Please?"

How can I say no to that disappointed tone of his voice? Damn you f#cking feelings of mine.

"Umm I'll think about it."

"Great! See you on Saturday!"

Then we hung up at the same time.

{Time Skip to his apartment because lazy as crap}

As I entered to my apartment, I just simply dropped my stuff down, walked into my room and plopped onto my bed without even changing into my sleepwear.

I soon fell into a deep slumber as I dreamt the same dreams I had about Golden.

Golden I miss you so much...

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

(A/N): My first story published woohoo! So yeah everybody in this story is human so no animal features or anything like that. I did thought of them as the Pole-bear version of them in modern lifestyles.

Oh don't forget to vote and comment here.

See ya!