💔Chapter 8💔

[Monday 8:35 am]

{Spring's POV}

Yesterday was the best day of my life. Goldie found out about my heart condition and being replaced with a device created by me. I was heading to work while Goldie was back home probably doing his own business, which I think it's something stupid but adorable. When I arrived to VIXX Inc. and entered inside, one of the other engineers I worked with came up to me. "Hey Sebastian!"

I greeted back. "What's up Tony? Started your project?" Tony was my engineering assistant back when I was 20 and he was still in college at the time. He got promoted to be an independent engineer like myself and graduated with a 182 IQ. Tony is a handsome young guy. He has dark brown hair finely cut, sun kissed skin, and has emerald eyes. His physical appearance is well built and the clothes he wears are t-shirts with any logo on it, a pair of jeans, a pair of sneakers and of course the lab coat.

"I did but I've noticed some of the materials have been shortened." I stiffened hoping Tony didn't notice my posture. "Really? I thought we got our orders from BigHit Corp." (I know what you guys are thinking. Again, no creative names for companies in this story.) BitHit Corp. is a company from South Korea who make materials for other robotic companies like VIXX Inc., SM RoBo & YG Builders. They make expensive, highly functioning tech, they're the biggest company making other people inspire to create a better future.

"We did, our building team has to wait until more parts have arrived. I told Brandon to spread the update." Tony has a tech pad to check status on other projects. "Okay, thanks for telling me." Then I walked away from Tony and paced faster to my lab before anyone else sees me.

{Goldie's POV}

Spring left for work leaving me home. I thought maybe I could "look" around his apartment, there's nothing to do after all. Snooping inside each room around his apartment complex what caught my attention is his office room. I found myself entering his office, there were piles of paper, dust in some unreached areas and three computers on Spring's desk. My boyfriend must have been through dismay when I was gone.

Walking around the desk there was more paperwork and other android parts on top. I found a sticky note sticker on one of the computer screens what it looks like the passcode for entering on Spring's work. Being a little curious sh#t I was, I turned on computers and typed in the passcode. The first thing I saw on the screens were images of me and Spring on our first dates. He really does miss me, my poor grumpy bunny.

When I was snooping through the computers, something un-expecting caught my eyes.

[Time Skip]
[Monday 7:57 pm]

{Spring's POV}

F#cking god, what a day. Today was exhausting when building and programming future projects back at VIXX and trying not to get caught in suspicion. All I wanted to do is when I get back home, I'm sleeping for the rest of the night while cuddling with Goldie. Maybe have dinner first then sleep. I'm already in front of my apartment door and got my keys to unlock the door. After unlocking and entering inside my apartment, Goldie was in the living room area, sitting on the black leather couch, not paying attention to me when I just came back. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Oh no, he found out his parts were stolen. I knew something like this would happen. "Look Goldie I'm sorry you have to find out. I was desperate, making me do these criminal acts." My voice cracks a little with some whimpers blending in. Goldie stood up and turns to face me. "You didn't tell me you have these!" My boyfriend held up some video games I own with Stars in his navy blue eyes. That was not what I expected. "U-Uh yeah I didn't, I'm sorry. You know work clouded my mind." I walked up to Goldie facing him now. "I see my grumpy bunny is tired from building robots." He squished my cheeks while holding them with my games in my left hand. "Goldiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee." I whined as he kept squishing my cheeks. He chuckled when he stopped.

"Alright I stopped." I rubbed my face from Goldie's affectionate squishing. "Yes I'm tired and famished from like twelve hours of torture." I headed towards the kitchen to whip up a quick dinner. Goldie sat by the kitchen island as he watches my every move. "So what did you do while I was gone?" I asked while boiling some water. "Nothing much and possibly not snooping around." Goldie sheepishly smiled. Glancing at the golden haired man I know he snooped around. "Yeah you didn't snoop around and suddenly my games were magically in your hands." I pointed at the video games back in the area. "Right." Goldie pouted and it made my night.

[Short Time Skip]

After dinner and finished some papers, I was laying in my bed, wearing my sleepwear and watching some videos on my iPad. Goldie was laying beside me wearing nothing but pajama pants on. Couldn't help take glances from Goldie. The view of his broad shoulders to his abs made me flushed dark pink from my cheeks, every dark nasty thoughts lingered in my head and making my artificial heart increase its pace. It's my fault for making his body that way. Yawning, as indicating I'm ready to sleep and settled my iPad aside on my nightstand next to me. Sliding down in the sheets trying to get comfy, a pair of strong arms wrapped around me and brought me closer to my android lover. I only designed him to imitate like a real human being which means he needs to "charge" up.

Moments passed of silence, perusing every detail on Goldie's calm features. I always told myself someday I have to tell him the truth. From then on everything in my vision blurred to darkness.

💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

[(A/N)]: Hey guys, I apologize for not updating this fanfic for a while. Reasons why I haven't updated Goldentrap: Artificial Love because summer is coming soon meaning there's testing coming around and procrastination got the best of me.

F#ck you procrastination.

And the same reason I haven't update my other books not much. I know you are disappointed in me, counting on me to finish up some chapters. Wattpad still has the issue from when someone creates a new chapter and makes a title of it with emojis, couple of hours or few days later that chapter is been erased from all the effort people wrote out.

But there's still good news. I've been planning on releasing new books from other fandoms and if you get the hint from the Kanji on my account, things are going to be something you won't expect.

That's all I can tell you for now.

Write you next time.

Bye.