🎄🌟Christmas Special!🌟🎄

[Jungkook x Jimin- Christmas Day]
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

{Third Person's POV}

It is winter and it's a week before Christmas, Spring was in his office back at his apartment wrapping up a small but memorable present for his boyfriend. His boyfriend Goldie was in the living room on the couch, reading a book for passing the time. Spring walked in the living room, holding the present behind his back.

Goldie noticed him and smile. "Hey Spring, whatcha got there?" He referring the present behind Spring.
"It's your early Christmas present." Then Spring pulls the present from behind and hands it to Goldie. Goldie accept his present and looks at Spring for permission to open it. Spring nodded a yes and Goldie carefully rips off the wrapping paper, revealing a sort of jewelry box. Goldie's thoughts were rushing through his subconscious mind, thinking it could be anything.

Goldie clicks open the box and revealed a beautiful golden ring with a tiny cute bear engraved in the front. Goldie was filled with joy and happiness from his present. "I hope you like it, it's a promise ring for our future together." Spring smiled nervously hoping Goldie likes his gift.

Suddenly Spring was tackled in a bear hug by his boyfriend. (See what I did there?) "I love it! Spring this is the best present ever!" Goldie hugs Spring tightly and Spring laughed a little and almost suffocated. "Okay you can stop now, I'm out of air." Goldie lets go of his boyfriend. "Heh sorry." Spring catches some air. "It's alright." Then Goldie realizes something, he doesn't have a present for Spring.

Le Gasp.

"Oh darn, I have nothing to give back to you Spring." Goldie looks downs ashamed. Spring smiled genuinely and uses his hand to lift Goldie's head up, making him look at him. "You don't have to, I already got the most wonderful Christmas present ever, you." Goldie was really happy hearing what Spring says. "But there is something." Then Spring lifts himself up on his toes because he's shorter than Goldie, then leans into his ear and whispers. "What I meant by you, I mean I want you~" Goldie quickly realizes what Spring was hinting and blushes dark red.

Then in no time, Goldie quickly picks up Spring bridal and they rushed to Spring's bedroom with the door opened wide. Shuts the door close and lock it. Let's just say they both had the best "Christmas presents".

❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️🎄❄️

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all you awesome readers and thank you for being patient for this special.

I know you guys are wondering why it take so long to make another chapter of Goldentrap: Artificial Love because of school, lack of inspiration and almost losing love for FnaF.

Don't worry I still love Scott Cawthon's games, I'm just brainwashing myself to stay strong for FnaF by listening to a ton of fan made FnaF songs.

Oh and a Happy New Years.

See you next year, bye!