🎃🔪Happy Halloween☠️💉

[This is Halloween by Nightmare Before Christmas created by Tim Burton]

[Third Person POV]

On a Halloween afternoon where every apartment in the city is decorated with decorations for the scariest time of year. Children out of school in their adorable costumes ready for tricking-o-treating while teenagers and young college students head out early to start their parties and get drunk.

[(A/N): It's the future of the younger generation, don't do drugs or alcohol kids, okay? Also check your candy before eating. God knows what kind of psycho put in them. I mean have you watched the horror movie "Trick 'r Treat"? There's an example if you don't check your candy.]

One apartment however hides a dark secret behind the door of an engineer. Ringing the apartment as the kids cheered, "Trick-o-treat!" They open their bags excited for the sweet treats. As the door creaks open, chills immediately ran up their spine, shaking. When they were about to peek inside, a body pops out from the dark apartment. "Someone help me!" They cried in fear. Their body cover in blood, brutally chopped in half with the intestines dragging behind. The children shrieked and ran away crying from the horror.

Goldie laughed from the Halloween act he pulled, but his victorious moment fades when his greatest fear arrived in front of him. "Having fun Gavin?" Looking above where a shadow casted over Goldie is none other then Sebastian Trapps, his boyfriend.

"Oh Spring, you're back early. I'm dressed up for the party." Trying to crawl back inside their shared apartment but struggles, he doesn't have the lower part of his body. Spring laughed at the sight of Goldie, then he assists him by cracking the door wider and grabs a hold of his boyfriend's hand coated in fake blood, dragging him like a full potato sack.

Every eventful holiday before Goldie, Spring cared less of those days because of work and they brought back so much agonizing memories of the two. Dressing up in those cheesy couples costumes on Halloween and exchanging gifts on Christmas. It hurt Spring so much with the loneliness.

Except this time, Spring is healed from the memories and unleash his inner demons for their first scariest night of the year in a long time.

Inside the apartment were full of horror and aesthetics. Crafted pumpkins inside the built-in fireplace. The living area in decorations themed of the Grim Reaper with a plastic skeleton sitting on the couch in a different position and Goldie's other half of his body sitting, legs crossed like a sophisticated gentleman. The kitchen covered in little decor with spider webs on the cabinets, the stove with fake human bones around and a jack-o-lantern sitting on a countertop, illuminating light through its carved expression.

Spring assisted Goldie to prop back on his lower half of his anatomy, reattaching him back to one organism. Now Goldie is a victim with blood and looked demented. "An hour until the party, I'm gonna change into my costume." Spring dropping down his work bag and heading to their shared bedroom and closed the door behind for privacy.

As Goldie waits for Spring he turned on the flat screen and watched the latest news to kill the time. Then breaking news comes up.

"This just in the well-known killer Billy Clark escaped prison today after killing two security guards, Matt Hsu and John Richards during their late night shift. Residents of the area will have strict curfew at 7pm, lock all doors and windows. Prepare for tonight's scariest time of year to be actually frightening. Stay safe everyone and have a goodnight." The news anchor then switched to sports.

Goldie has a blank expression on his face that's unreadable and soon after, a chainsaw maniac screamed behind the golden haired male. Making him scream on top of his lungs, activating his voice manipulation to scream like a little girl.

Spring laughed uncontrollably as his lifts up his slasher mask. "Hahaha, Sorry Gavin my love." Letting out his last chuckles. "Come on, the party will start soon."

[Time Skip]

Music blasted through the Fazbear resident with horror classics like Thriller, Monster Mash and etc. People from the around the neighborhood were invited and in costume. Spring's brother Clyde was in charge of the music as DJ Blues. The golden couple were dancing around and Spring being a little tipsy due to the spiked punch. Luckily Goldie didn't asked that kind of feature for his systems.

As the night continued to pass by, Goldie had to escort Spring back home before his boyfriend hurts himself. Dragging Spring to the elevator and walked inside, press the number of their floor to be lifted up. Cliche elevator music played as Goldie waited patiently and Spring groaned from being drunk. The elevator doors opened for them to walk out. As soon as they reached to their apartment door was busted open.

They remembered before going to the party, the door was locked and the security features were active. The alarm should've notify on Spring's phone or in Goldie's computer base. Goldie laid Spring in the hall of the apartment and was the first to enter in the room. Nothing was touched or moved out of place. He scanned the area for heat signal, then heat was spotted in his sights. It was in Spring's home office.

If Goldie had an actual human stomach for his anatomy, he would feel it sink down. He ran to the kitchen and jumped over the counter like a badass to retrieve a knife for defense. Peeking from behind the counter, Goldie silently stepped one after another to the intruder. Knife in hand with a tight grip, opens the door only to be tackled by the intruder. "Billy Clark." Goldie spoke in a calm yet feared tone. He and Billy fought around the apartment with items available as advantages to kick the killer's ass. Punch after punch, and kick after kick, Goldie received a few bruises but he has actual blood in his fist. The apartment was silent once again as the body of Billy Clark lifeless laid down in a pool of blood.

"Sh#t."

[Time Skip to Nov. 1]

Spring woke up in the bedroom and his head started to ache. He has a hangover and needed water. Jolts out of bed still in his remaining costume from the party, heads to the kitchen. With a surprise he didn't expect was his lover maintaining the stove. "Ah, good morning Spring, my grumpy bunny." Goldie greeted him with his signature morning smile. Confused at first, not remembering from last night. "Did...something happened last night?" Spring asked as he sat by the counter when Goldie served him an iced cocoa coffee and some water for the hangover. "You drank a few of the punch at the party and you were dancing your ass off drunkenly." Trying not to smile at the highlight of the party. "I knew I shouldn't have too much." Then sips his coffee.

Goldie watched his boyfriend sipped some water and admired the bedhead Spring has. Now hoping he doesn't find out Goldie murdered a killer.