💔Chapter: 5💔

(A/N): Heads up!
💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

{Spring's POV}

Ever since I got Goldie back in my life I feel a lot better now and not as depressed from before. I'm now working on applying the artificial flesh and skin on his exoskeleton body. "This is weird." He commented. "Is it because it's weird I'm making your flesh and skin or that I detached your head from your body?" I asked at the Blonde's head on my desk watching everything I'm doing.

"Everything that's happening now." He senses some uncomfortable expressions about him being a detached head from his own body. I can feel him watching my back and my every movement I create.

{Golden's POV} (Finally he has his own POV!)

Man he changed a lot over a few years. I wonder what's been going on now that I'm back. I've watched him mixing up some liquid I think that's for my flesh. Before he pours some of the mixture he pulls out ridiculous amount of wires which I don't know what they are or what they do.

Spring look back at me and started explaining. "These wires are for helping you with your ability to feel anything again. I'm going to insert them in the incurred flesh." After he explained he positioned my body in a body-shaped mold and inserted the wires in the liquified flesh. Now waiting patiently for it to be cured.

"What about my face? Did you inserted the wires in my face?" I asked.

"I do and I want to try them out." As Spring walks up to me he lowers down to the level of where I'm set on his desk and now we're face to face with our eyes staring into each one another. When I was distracted by his Silver beauties I felt a hard pinch on my cheek. "Ow! Hey that hurts!" I whined out. "Sorry I was testing your cheeks." He kept pinching my cheeks and I felt a lot of stinging. Surprisingly they turned bright red from the pinching. "Test 1: completed." He said. I feel like tearing now if I have any.

"Aw does someone need first aid?" Spring caresses both of my cheeks it felt nice to feel his touch again. Then he kisses both of them and I blushed from his kissing. "I'm guessing Test 2 is completed." I guessed and looked at him in his eyes. "It is. Your body should be cured by now." He gets up and walked to my body. "It's good to go Gavin." He announced to me and removed my body out of the mold. "Woah that's very detailed Spring." I'm amazed that my body looked realistic like when I was still alive at the time before my death.

"You still want me to test out your facial features?" He looks back at me. I tried to shake my head but fell face flat on the surface of his desk. "F#ck". Spring chuckled from my actions and picks my head up then walks to my new body.

{Spring's POV}

When I brought Goldie to his body I attached his head back on and making sure he's snugged in. After a moment later he's starting to move. It's a miracle at first until when I looked down, I blushed at what I'm seeing. "You okay Spring?" Goldie wasn't sure at first and he then looks down at his you know what. He madly blushes and tries covering himself. I took off my lab coat and hand it to him. He takes it and covers his whole body. "I'll buy some clothes when I'm out." I promised and sat on my swivel chair.

I actually brought my lost love back. I'm really happy now. Now I'll I need to do is not let anybody know what materials I used for his exoskeleton. Jinxed it again didn't I.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

(A/N): Hey guys how's it going? Sorry this chapter took so long to write out. I've been busy lately because well you know what's going on in the month of September, hope you understand what I meant. Updates of the book will be slow so don't go anywhere alright?

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment on this chapter.

See you next time.

Bye!