💔Chapter: 7💔

{Spring's POV}

Rays of the sunlight shunned onto my face, making me squint my eye at first before opening them. I analyzed my surroundings and realized I was in my room in my apartment. How did I get here?

I tried to get up but I plopped down back on my bed from attempting to. I looked at myself and seeing that I'm wrapped up in my own sheets and blankets, who would do this? Wait a minute, Gavin. "Goldie." I called for him, I knew he must've wrapped me up in my own cocoon of warmth, "Goldie!" I called out a little louder this, no reply back. I unwrapped myself free from the sheets and blankets, kicking my way out of them, I sat down on the edge of the left side of my bed. Looking at myself I'm still in my work clothes.

Getting off of bed I walked out of my room walking through the hallway looking for Goldie. I looked everywhere for him in the apartment, I searched in the living room, the kitchen, my own workout room and my office room, no Goldie. Until I hear faint singing, what now? I listened carefully and followed to lead up from where the source was coming from. The singing was getting louder from every step I followed that it led me to my bathroom on my right side of the hallway. Pressing my ear against the door I definitely hear someone singing and droplets of water running down. I didn't upgrade him able to be waterproof for showing or anything did I?

Without thinking I slowly opened the bathroom door and a puff of hot stream blew into my face. In the bathroom was hot with humidity and the bathroom mirror was all fogged up. The shower was running and the singing was still continuing and distracted from when I entered in. I know he's showering in the shower, I could imagine Goldie singing like a goof while the water hits his well built body (I created). His golden blonde hair all wet from showering. Droplets streaming his gorgeous six pack and down to his- hold up I shouldn't be detailing about his you know what.

My artificial heart was racing in increased heartbeats, my blood flowing quickly and my face is heating up. I'm pretty sure it's loud enough for anyone to hear it. Then the shower was turned off. Oh no. "Someone in here?" He knows I'm with him. Without thinking I hurriedly left the bathroom with the door closed behind me and rushed back to my bedroom.

[Time Skip]

Goldie walks in my room still undressed with a towel wrapped around waist and his hair slightly wet. I was lying down on my bed searching whatever's on phone. "Someone's finally awake." Putting my phone down next to me I got my attention on Goldie trying to hide the blushing from before. "Yeah slept like the best sleep I had in a while." Goldie chuckles from my response. "And one question: how did I get back here in my apartment?" I asked out of the blue.

"Oh I actually carried you back home." He simply applied.

[BACKSTORY LOADING...]

{Third Person's POV}

Spring fell asleep in Goldie's arms while the two were hugging. It was 11:50 late at night on the Saturday and Spring told him he usually leaves his lab before 12 am. Goldie thought he could bring his boyfriend back to his place, luckily Spring also told him his address. Now Goldie needs to be careful while exiting out so he packed up some important paperwork for Spring to work on while the sleeping younger male slumbers on their office chair and carefully carried him out of the lab while trying to not look suspicious.

Almost at the exit the security guard up by the exit looked at Goldie and a sleeping Spring. Goldie noticed the guard watching them and tried to calm down then finally exited out. 'Thank god that guard didn't notice me.

[BACKSTORY SHUTTING DOWN...]

{Back to Spring}

"That explains how I got back here." Spring replied while making his coffee. Goldie and Spring are in the kitchen while Goldie talked about last night. "Glad I'm not working today what do you wanna do?" Spring asked grabbing his mug of coffee. "I don't know maybe a walk around town." Spring sipped his coffee and hummed in response. "Sounds good."

[Time Skip]

{Third Person's POV}

Goldie and Spring were walking around town finding something to do together. Spring decided to hide Goldie's face from if anyone recognizes him so he told Goldie to wear a black beanie to hide his golden blonde hair and wear a pair of shades hiding his beautiful navy blue eyes. The two had a wonderful time spending together and Goldie caught up what's been going on with Spring from the past 2 years now knowing his boyfriend was depressed and his heart replaced with the creation Spring created those years but now happy. Everything was nice and nothing could go wrong.

For now.