💔Chapter: 4💔

{Spring's POV}

I proceed to continue working on Golden. I already started working more on his limbs on my work desk and as I start wiring the mechanisms out of nowhere I received a headache. "Ow damn it." Rubbing my temples to ease the pain. I'm starting to remember more memories about "us" I'm remembering the time Golden asked me out on our very first date.

I remembered after a few months later when we first met back from college he would always walk with me to my classes or would hangout with me back in my old college dorm while working on my assignments. That was the time I started growing feelings for the golden haired man. Another memory that I will never forget is the day Golden asked me out.

{Third Person POV}

[FLASHBACK LOADING...]

"Hey Spring!" Golden called out to get Spring's attention. He looked back at Golden and watched him catching up from behind. They just finished their classes before their Holiday vacations start.

"Yeah what's up?" Spring asked trying not to show his shyness and blush when Golden's around.

He finally came up to Spring and he was going to ask him the most important question that everybody knows when it comes to love. "Spring before you leave for your Holiday break, may I ask you something that's been feeding off of me for a long?" Now deep in Spring's heart, starting to accelerate intensely being pumped from excitement or fear, either way.

"Okay what do you want to ask?" Spring was almost going to have a heart attack if it is the "question". Golden calmly breathed before he starts. "What I wanted to ask you is maybe after the Holidays may I take you out somewhere like as a date?" He asked quietly at the end of the question with a little nervousness in his tone of voice. With silence surrounding the two, Golden is starting to think maybe Spring would reject him for his question though he didn't answer back just quiet with a blank expression on his face. "I-I understand if you don't want to. I'll just be going then..."

Heartbroken, as Golden turned and about to start walking away, a hand grab a hold of his left wrist then led to being hugged by Spring himself. Shocked at first Golden hesitantly hugged him back. Spring looked up to Golden's face and stared straight in his eyes. "Do you know how long I've waited for this moment?" They parted themselves from hugging one another. "And I'm sorry I didn't answer back because well... I'm surprised and happy and I'm didn't expect you asking me out, but what I'm trying to say is yes I would to go out with you." Now that the broke heart of the golden male is fixed and back pumping again in a happy rhythm, Golden is now relieved and happy.

That's one memory Spring will never forget.

[FLASHBACK SHUTTING DOWN...]

Back to the present day Spring snapped out from the fondest memories he continued working and as he did he finally finished. Then he starts attaching the wires to the exoskeleton. After hours of attaching every limb Spring finally completed Golden's structure.

{Spring's POV}

Finally after countless of hours passing by I completely finished making Golden. Now all I needed to do is to program important data about us.

{Time Skip to Spring finish programming the memories.}

Well after programming, it has finished. I hope that everything will go smoothly. Then activating Golden I'd mentally crossed my fingers just hoping nothing bad. After a minute the eyes started opening and revealing his Navy blue eyes. "G-Golden...?" I hesitantly questioned still not sure if he might not remember me.

"Spring?" Is all Golden asked. He remembered me. "Golden it is me Spring your friend from college, remembered that?" He smile a little. "Yes I remembered everything. About you, me and our loved ones." Then just to make sure I want to test him. "Okay that's good but just to make sure, do you remember the nickname you called me back in college?" I asked. "Of course! My Pouty Bunny." Yep he's right. "And why did you called me that?" He "processed" a bit. "Because whenever you pout you look like a bunny having no beauty sleep." Maybe I did too well on programming but at least he's back. Then I realized something, Golden's body is still revealing its exoskeleton. Guess I'm going to work on his flesh and skin. "Spring I realized I'm technically naked without any flesh or skin." Okay I almost laugh from his comment. "I know I'll work on that."

Golden smiled. "I missed you when I was gone." I smiled back. "I missed you too."