💔Chapter: 6💔

[The next day]

{Spring's POV}

It was Saturday in the afternoon I already bought some clothes for Goldie. He and I are in my lab and I was constructing on some joint mechanisms for a project I'm working on while Goldie was sitting on a spare office chair, fooling around with some spare parts. When I was fusing some wires I accidentally burnt myself.

"Ow f#ck!" I harshly whispered to myself and waved the burnt finger to cool off. Goldie noticed my sudden actions. "Burnt yourself?" He casually asked. I glared at him and scoffed. Now I need an ice pack. Then my phone starts ringing. I picked it up to see who's calling, Bonnie. I answered. "Hello Brian." I simply say hi. Then he replied back.

"Hey Spring. How are you doing?" He asked from the other side. I can hear a guitar tuning from the other side of the call.

"I'm doing absolutely wonderful. Everything's cool, nothing bizarre." I tried to not sounded suspicious because you know, bringing your dead boyfriend back to life as a human android.

"That's great to hear! Hey listen, I'll be coming over to check up on you if you're doing well." When I heard what Bonnie said that silenced me for a moment. Say what now?

"Spring? Hello? Hey Sebastian? Hey Genius Inventor!" I snapped my mind back to reality. "Yeah I'm still here sorry. You're coming over you say?" " Yes I am, I'll be over in a few." With the final response the call ended. "Was that Brian?" Goldie asked from behind me. "Yes and he's coming over to check up on me." I replied with a bit of panic in my tone. "He doesn't know I came back." Goldie simply answered. I sharply breathed out and turned back to him. "It's obvious."

{Time Skip bought to you by me being lazy.}

{Third Person POV}

Later on Bonnie came to the lab where Spring was working on some papers by his desk. "Hey Spring." Spring got his attention away from his work and now getting attention from his younger brother. "Hey Brian." Spring simply said hi. "I see you're doing well. You haven't been you know "upgrading" yourself lately?" Bonnie questioning Spring. Spring shook his head no for an answer. "No doing good no more android me." Trying to sounded convincing to the Lavender colored haired young man. If you're wondering where's Goldie he's covered in a huge white cloth hiding in one of the corners of the lab. The lab was 28 x 31 feet long and Goldie was hiding in the left corner of the room.

He tries his best not to move or sneeze from his nose being tickled by the white cloth covering him or make anything obvious to blow his cover. "Hey what's over there?" Bonnie pointed at Goldie hiding. "Oh uh it's nothing just a project I was doing but discontinue it." Spring trying to get Bonnie away from Goldie. Bonnie not bothered to look away from the hidden Goldie. "Last time I visited here that wasn't there before. What are you up to?" Bonnie asked to Spring with a brow raised on his face and crossed arms on his chest. Spring didn't hesitate to drag Bonnie out of the lab. "Hey wait Spring!" "Sorry but I remembered that I need to do some important work I need to work on and I'll call you later on see ya!" Then pushes Bonnie out of his lab and Spring presses a button to shut his lab with a steel automatic door sealing off the only entrance.

Spring sighed in relief as he turns to face Goldie hiding in the corner. "The close is clear Gavin." Not a second later Goldie immediately yank the cloth off of himself. "Next time come up with a plan without a huge blanket on me." He breathes out from the stuffiness of being covered. "Bonnie was close to finding out about you." Spring walks up to Goldie and hugs him with his arms around the android's neck while Goldie wraps his arms around Spring's waist to hug back. "Been a while holding you like this." Spring hummed yes and buries his face into Lover's chest. Goldie laughed a bit from Spring's actions.

"I love you." Spring muffled his words in Goldie's chest.

Goldie laughed a little more. "I love you too Spring."