vidcon😱

I looked through and saw a post that Team 10 was going to be at vidcon I nearly passed out i was so exited I ran up to Kaye and showed her she didn't say anything she just screamed.Ethan ran down the stairs and asked is anyone was dyeing and we just said at the same time "TEAM 10 IS GOING TO VIDCON!!!!😱"he just sat there and stared at us and said"who?" i nearly slapped him "i'm sorry what did you just say?" :whats the big deal?" I was about to slap him I looked at Kaye and I could tell she was too."team 10 is the best family on you tube and I am going to get to see them!!!" "so you would rather go see some Justin Bieber wanna be then be with your real family?" "okay first off THEY are not Justin Bieber wanna be's they are amazing and second off we aren't doing anything over here anyways so yeah I would" "ok Kayla whatever you say but just know if they really are as important as u say they are then why would they want to be with you?" I just sat there in shock at what he just said "You know what your right they wouldn't want to be with me.But i'm still going!" "Ok princess"*sarcasm* I looked over at Kaye who was just standing there watching "can u believe him!?" "yeah hes Ethan what do u expect" "idk but im going to go buy order our tickets" "ok" i ran upstairs and opened  my laptop and went to the website and ordered our tickets with my moms credit card my parents are rich and get us a lot of stuff but we never really ask for much so I knew this would be ok with them I got 4 one for me,one for Kaye,a friend for me.and a friend for her.It said it was going to arrive in the mail in 3 days.I walked into Ethan's room he was like my bestfriend so i hated when we were fighting so i opened the door "hey you ok?" "yeah fine!" he snapped at me "im sorry i just like them alot" "Kayla you know i love you i just don't want u to get so obsessed with someone and them hurt you." "Ethan thats sweet but they are famous I doubt they will even care about me." "ok well i love you" "love you more" i went to walk out the door and saw the picture frame on the wall and said "nice picture" he laughed and said "yeah it has the two greatest people in the world in it so ofc its amazing" (it was that picture but with me and him)

" "ok well i love you" "love you more" i went to walk out the door and saw the picture frame on the wall and said "nice picture" he laughed and said "yeah it has the two greatest people in the world in it so ofc its amazing" (it was that picture b...