stalker

I woke up today with the biggest smile on my face everything is finally the way it's supposed to be except now i didn't have a boyfriend but u don't need a boy to be happy even tho i was really hoping Ivan would have asked me by now but it's okay he is just taking his time i got up and went to the bathroom i put music on and got in the shower.While i was in there I heard something i figured it was just something fell in the floor but i was still kind of paranoid so i just hurried bc i had soap on my face so i couldn't look but i hurried and got out but when i got out my door was open I knew i shut the door "guys?" "guys this isn't funny" i walked out in my towel and looked in my room...no one i opened my closet...no one but my window was open i never open my window i was freaked out so i closed the door and got ready i did my hair and makeup and i had already got that off my mind

no one but my window was open i never open my window i was freaked out so i closed the door and got ready i did my hair and makeup and i had already got that off my mind

^^^outfit

^^^make-up and hair

^^^make-up and hair

i went down stairs and everyone was down there "hey guys did any of you go in my room" Jake looked at me "no why?" "bc when i was in the shower i heard something and when i got out the bathroom door was open and my window in my room was open" "maybe u just left them open" "i know i shut my bathroom door and i never open my window" "we i didn't" "neither did I" said everybody else "fr guys this isn't funny anymore" "were not kidding" "ok" i tried to forget it and i just sat on the couch and i kept feeling like someone was watching me and it scared me so i got up and went into the ratchet room with everyone else "hey guys" "Kayla" they all said cheering my sister was over by Emilio they were cuddling so maybe there dating "Kemlilio is real everybody!"(Kaye+Emilio) they all look at Kaye and Emilio "ooooo" they all said i walked over and sat beside Ivan i was still waiting for him to make the move but i didn't want to rush him so i didn't say anything so i got up and went over to Anthony and sat beside him and he put his arm around me and i whispered in his ear "i want to make Ivan jealous.help me?" "sure" we were cuddling and i was on my phone and I was going through my comments i saw a bunch saying to check out this guy's Instagram and so i clicked his account and i looked and there was a few videos i clicked on the most recent one i just sat there shocked i didn't know what to do the video was him/her walking up a latter into MY room and into my bathroom and he wrote something down on the mirror and then left and the video ended i ran out of the ratchet room and went into my bathroom to see what he wrote "i'm still watching" it was written in the corner i could barley see it i ran back into the ratchet room freaked out "whoa what happened?" Anthony said "l-l-look" i said shaking Anthony took the phone and everyone surrounded him and watched the video they watched another video i haven't seen any other's yet so I watched he opened my door but this one was at MY house not the team 10 house this was when me and Chance got in a fight and Ivan was sleeping over bc me and Ivan were sleeping in my bed and he walked over and just pointed the camera at me and Ivan. me and Ivan just looked at each other and back at the phone there was another one and it was a video of me and chance it was a slide show of our pictures with a sad song playing in the background i felt a tear drop from my eye i whiped it away and Chance looked at me and back at the phone i took my phone back and looked at the comments "slut" "she has to be with every guy she sees" "wow she needs to stop sleeping around" "fuck off Ivan's mine" "Chance is mine leave him alone" "u need help" "what a whore" all i could hear was those things repeating in my head "w-w-why would wh-who would" i couldn't barely make out any words Ivan came over to comfort me "it's ok don't listen to them they are just people who want to be you" i was shaking and crying a little but not to hard "he's live rn" Anthony said putting his phone in my face "click on it" he pulled him phone back and clicked his channel thing and it was right outside the team 10 house and he is live so it has to be rn "what do we do"......

A/N hey guys so this chapter was a little different but it's still good

s/o to @Zayum_NashBae she just made a poem book and it's absolutely amazing and deep and just go check it out it would mean a lot

also im trying to get more followers on insta so if u guys could follow me @kendra.svg always plug you know that's how we do it

like vote comment you know do watcha gotta do peace!✌️