Chapter 4: Awkward

Jinyoung's POV:
We went to the canteen and it was bustling with people. It was hard for all of us to find a seat together.

Eventually, we found a table beside the one where Jisoo and her clique were seated.

"So you did need some help finding your way around the school!" Jisoo joked.

Her friends laughed.

We went to order our food, ignoring those people.

Lisa's POV:
I cannot believe they just sat beside us.
Now this is going to be awkward.
BamBam is right there.

My heart feels like it's about to burst out...

I looked at my unnies as if calling for help.

"Are you ok?" Jisoo asked worriedly.

"Ya. It's just that he is there and I think i feel unwell so I should be going back to class now." I said.

"Ok. We'll go back with you," they agreed.

Just then the boys came back.

"Where are you going?" BamBam asked.

"Back to class. Lisa is feeling unwell. Anyways, why do you care?" Jennie replied.

BamBam looked worried and said, "Nothing. Just hope she gets well soon. "

That is not helping. How am I suppose to get well if he was the reason why I'm feeling like this.

I heard the rest of the boys smirk.

Mark's POV:
I was sad that they were going back to class.

We continued eating.

We talked more about ourselves.

"Jinyoung-ah. Do you or did you have a girlfriend?" Jackson asked curiously.

"No. Never thought of it. What about you?"

"We don't have either. But some of them have a crush. I don't" Jackson replied.

"Oh... who?"

"Well, Jaebum likes Jennie, Mark likes Rosé, BamBam likes Lisa and Yugyeom likes Chaeyoung!" Youngjae replied.

We all slapped him and I could feel my cheeks burning.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." Jinyoung assured.

We sighed in relief.

After finishing our food, we went to show Jinyoung around.

I just realized that I had to go back to class for the second hour of recess to clean the classroom as I am on classroom cleaning duty and I'm already 15 minutes late.

I told my friends I had to go now and they understood.

"Classroom cleaning duty is so boring. But if you don't do it, you would basically get killed by the headmaster." Jackson empathized.

I ran up the stairs. I knew I was going to get "killed" by the headmaster. He always says that we cannot be even a minute late for classroom cleaning duty. I could smell that I was going to be in deep trouble.

Rosé's POV:
I was alone in class as Jennie and Jisoo had to bring Lisa to the nurse as she felt very unwell. Hopefully she gets better. I was sitting there revising my english.

"Urghhhhh!!!!!!" I shouted.

Just then someone walked into the classroom.

I was so embarrassed I just looked down.

"Err..... did the discipline master ask you who was on classroom cleaning duty?"

The voice sounds familiar....

O!
M!
G!
It's Mark.

Wth. I just screamed in front of him. He probably thinks I'm crazy now.

I stood up a turnt around.

Mark's POV:
I walked into the room to hear someone scream.

Oh..

It's Rosé.

She looks stress.

I was staring at her so much that I almost forgot why I was here.

"Err..... did the discipline master ask you who was on classroom cleaning duty?"

I decided to ask her.

She stood up and turned around.

She is SO pretty.

Rosé POV:
"Well, I had a lot of free time when I came up so I helped to clean the classroom and when the discipline master came, I just said that you cleaned it already. "

I feel so awkward.

"Oh woah. Thanks!"

He winked at me.

My cheeks burnt and my heart burst.

I quickly turned around to avoid eye contact.

I really didn't want this conversation to end so I asked,

"Do you like your new sitting arrangement?"

"Why don't you try sitting between two boys?" He smirked.

I just laughed.

Mark's POV:
She laughed.

My heart is beating faster....

"Well, it wouldn't be so bad...." she replied.

*ya. It wouldn't be so bad if I were sitting with you*

"Oh ya. Why were you screaming just now?"

------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter.
Blackpink's AIIYL dance practice is out. Here's a mirrored version of it.

Video credit to owner. I DO NOT own it.
This chapter is on Mark and Rosé and it will continue to the next chapter.