Chapter 21

Nayeon's POV:
Someone handed me some tissue. I looked up. It was Jin.

I took it and thanked him. He then asked me what happened.

I didn't reply or feel like replying. I stood there.

"If you don't want to answer it's fine."

I nodded. I really didn't want to answer.

"I'll be going then...." he said.

I stopped.

"Could you accompany me to the roof?"

He nodded. I was glad. I really needed to be with someone. I can't even believe that I like Jinyoung so much. It can't be possible. He doesn't even remember my name.

We went up to the rooftop.

Jin's POV:
I can't believe I accepted her request.

The rooftop is a nice place to go. There is a nice scenery. She was still sobbing a little. I could tell she really liked Jinyoung.

To be really honest, I think I'll be better for her. Jinyoung will do well with Jisoo. Should I confess to her?

I really want to. I've been hiding this for three whole years. I liked her the very first time I saw her.

"Do you really like that new guy?" I asked.

She nodded then replied.

"I don't understand. He seems so perfect!"

I understood.

"I don't know if I should say this but....."
I was so ready to confess. I rarely even have the time to speak to her. I know this isn't a good time but....

Nayeon's POV:
I was curious on what he was about to say and I really don't like it when people keep things from me.

"Spill it. I'm really tired. My family is having some problems and I don't want to be kept from anything."

He took a deep breath.

I could tell he was really nervous. Maybe because he rarely talk to girls. In fact, I've never ever seen him talk to girls.

"I.....I like you!"

Wait what?!

Jin's POV:
Yup. I just said it. I felt scared at the same time. I knew she never liked me.

"Wait what?! You must be kidding!" She was shocked.

I shook my head. I have decided that I would tell her all about my feelings and about how much I like her. It was like lifting a heavy stone from my heart.

"Nope. I liked you since the first day I saw you. It might even be a little more than liking. I know you don't like me. Not even a little and you like that new guy. I can fully understand because when I talk to him, I can tell he is a nice guy. But I like you and I'll prove to you that I'll be a better choice than him. "

She stared at me blankly. I was afraid I said something wrong. But her replied shocked me.

"You're right. I won't be able to like you right now. But since you confessed, let's be friends for now. That's the most I can give you. Also for comforting me when I cried."

Nayeon's POV:
I can't believe he just confessed I was no ready for this but I acted cool. For some reason, I stopped crying immediately after I heard what he said. I don't know what to think. For now, I know that we could only be friends. And I really need close friends, besides my 8 other friends. So I answered the way I did.

He was shocked though. I hope that was a good thing.
-----------------------
End of chapter.
Thks a lot. If you have any ideas just comment. And next chapter is on Jisoo and Jinyoung. I promise!!👍🏻😊👌🏻