Chapter 23

I feel really bad now. 😭I don't know what to focus on. I have many plans for the book but I honestly don't know what to do. I'm sooooo sorry. 😭😭 please help!!😭
--------------------

Jennie's POV:
After leaving Rosé's house, I messaged Jb to tell him that I'll be going back for dinner.

I walked home enjoying the evening breeze. It was getting dark so I quickened my footstep. When I reached home dinner was already on the table and Jb was watching television(?) I know that it isn't anything special but he was watching cartoons. Isn't that cute??

"Hi. I'm back!"
I told him.

"Ya. Ok. Let's eat!" He then stood up from the sofa and went to the dining table. There was an awkward silence. I was sitting right opposite him and he was just silently eating his food.

"After dinner. You better go do your homework." He warned me.

"But aren't I suppose to wash dishes?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Then what's my point of being here? I can just go home." I was sort of mad. What was he trying to do?

"Cuz I want you here and I know you want it!" He winked at me.

What the heck.......

Ok.......

I might like it but....

Ok never mind.

After eating I immediately went up to the room to get my homework done. There were not much but I wasn't good at it at all. I thought so hard to get one math question done. I had four more.

I checked the clock. It's 8.

I have 2 hours.

Suddenly, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" Jb came in.
He looked at me and asked,

"Are you having trouble with that?" I nodded.

I stared at him. He eyes were amazing.

"Ok! I'll help."

He sat on the bed while explaining to me. I was trying hard to listen but was distracted and didn't hear a thing.

"Ok. Now you try! I'll sit here to check." He passed me the paper he took.

For some reason, I understood completely. It must have been because of his presence. He nodded his head when he checked.

"Very good!"

Jb's POV:
I helped Jennie with her homework and soon, she was done.

"Thanks!" She thanked me. I just smiled and walked out of the room.

I like her. In my opinion, she's different.

Jinyoung's POV:
As soon as I reached home, I asked myself.

Am I really falling for Jisoo?

She's really pretty.

For some reason, I feel uncertain. I usually don't feel this way. I know she probably won't like me. According to my friends, there really is have a lot of people who like her. And she probably wouldn't like me.

Why am I thinking this?

I messaged her,

Jinyoung: Are you home?

Jisoo: Yess. Safe and sound.

She replied almost immediately.

I smiled unknowingly.

I opened the class group chat.

Mark: heyy. Why don't we have a class party? Since we don't really know each other.

Rosé: don't really know each other? (*cough cough)

BamBam: Lol.

Seolhyun: sounds fun. Although. That's probably mot the reason y we're having a party....

Seulgi: true. Omyyy. Let's have it.

Mark: ok. Where?

Jennie: urghh anyone still doing homework?

Jb: you are?

Jennie: .... wut. Yr literally right beside me wth.

Jb: lol.....

Jennie: anyways..... where and when?

BamBam: as soon as possible. I wanna partayyy.....

Jungkook: wow....

Tzuyu: ok...so?????????

Mark: my house. This friday. How bout that?

Jinyoung: am I invited?

Jisoo: of course!!!

Sehun: are u not part of the class? It would be fun to get to know u better tho...

Jinyoung: okok. I can go.....

Rosé: me too!

Jisoo: yaya. Will be there.

My heart pounded when I saw that Jisoo replied. This is too weird.

Stop it, heart!!
----------------------
End of chapter.
Hope you like it.
I don't know if it's good though😭.

Jinji today

Jinji today. So sad that Jisoo's going to Japan. But also happy for blackpink for their Japan debut. Pic cr. owner.