Chapter 25

Jinyoung's POV:
As I reached school the next day, I heard someone call my name. It was Jisoo. My heartbeat stopped for a second.

"Hey. Jinyoung. How are you going to Mark's house today?" Jisoo asked.

"I'll go home after school then go to his house. Do you need me to bring you there?" I was shocked that I said that.

She looked stunned for a moment and then replied, "ok! I'll meet you at the park where we met the other time!"

I nodded and we walked to class together. There was an awkward silence and I had no idea what to say. We just walked to class silently.

Once we reached our desk, Jisoo plopped down on her table. I stared at her closely. She was really pretty.

Soon, the others started streaming in.

When the teacher stepped in, I tapped Jisoo and she jumped up while startling me at the same time.

I laughed so hard and she looked at me and raised an eyebrow, then smacked my back.

I continued laughing. She was so cute.

Mark's POV:
I looked at Rosé who was already sitting at her seat. I smiled. Wendy (I know she's a little extra😅)  looked at me and asked,

"Why are you smiling at yourself? Are you crazy?"

She looked at the direction I was looking to and laughed.

"Oh. Your looking at Rosé. Ok continue staring at her!" She smirked.

I looked at her. She must be kidding me. On the other hand, continue to stare at Rosé was a good idea.

She was really pretty. Then I looked at Jinyoung and Jisoo. They were talking to each other. Also, I think Jinyoung likes Jisoo. I think they really look good together. I just wished I could have the opportunity to sit with Rosé.

Jisoo's POV:
Oh my....

I'm so tired. My brain isn't working.

"Jinyoung. How do you do this??" I asked.

He explained to me but I didn't get a thing.
He noticed that and asked me,

"Is there anything that can make you more awake?"

"More sleep!!!!" I replied.

"How about I explain when your more awake!" He suggested.

I nodded.

Awwwwww. He's so cute.

The day of school ended~~(I had nothing else to write about)
--------------------------
End of chapter.

Sorry for this really short chapter and I'm still quite busy and I have exams.

Also, Jinyoung has been looking at Jisoo more often during Inkigayo. Maybe he knows he has competitors. But still, it's really cute. Really really hope they will have more interactionssssssssss. ❤️💞🍑🐣😉