Chapter 26

Jisoo's POV:
I was walking home. I could not wait for tonight. The party will start at 6 and end....

Well.... actually it will end only when everyone goes home. Because there's no school tomorrow right?

It's 4 now. I was suppose to meet Jinyoung at the park at 5.45. I was somehow really excited.
What is Jinyoung doing to me. I had no inspiration to finish my homework. I lay in my bed, counting the number of leaves there was on the tree but gave up afterwards.

Rosé POV:
I was so bored and I've already finished my homework. I didn't feel like revising at all.

Should I go for the party now?
Would it be weird?
I was pretty sure there was already people there.

I grabbed my bag that was packed in advance. I was so excited. Especially because it's Mark's house.

I made sure that I looked perfect. Then, I followed the map to the address he sent to the group.

I reached way before I expected. It was only 4.05 pm. Oops. I rang the doorbell.

Omg. The house is honestly so pretty.
I stared in awe. I wished I had a house like that.

"What are you waiting for? Come in?"
Someone said.

I looked up. It's someone I didn't know. He does look like Mark though.

I followed him.

"Sign beside your name," he told me.

Seriously, is this really necessary?

I signed beside my name.

"Oh. So you're Rosé. Ok." He said and smirked.

What.....

"Mark! You're girlfriend is here!" He shouted.

What the heck. Since when was I his girlfriend.

Mark came and looked at me weirdly.

"I don't have a girlfriend! But come on in!" Mark led me into the house.

It was beautiful.

"You might want to wait for a while because I wasn't expecting anyone to come. Arhh... like 1h 50 min before the party really starts." Mark explained.

My faced turned red. And I lowered my head to avoid eye contact.

"Cute!" His brother said.

He smacked him.

His brother then ran away.

Ok... this is really awkward. What can I do?

"I'll give you two options: you either help me or wait." Mark suggested.

"I guess I'll help?" I answered. I wasn't a fan of waiting.
----------------------
End of chapter.
Thank you all for supporting.
This was also really short.
Question: what ships do you ship?
😂
I might be updating more but I'm honestly not sure.
Also, tell me if there are any language errors etc. thanks 🌹✔️🍑🐣💓

Pic credits to owner

Pic credits to owner. 💓 Jinji really should date