Chapter 5: *Ahem*

Rosé POV:
"Oh ya. Why were you screaming just now?"

That was the question I wanted to avoid right now.

*Did he really have to ask?*

"I... um... just forget what you heard"

I sighed, not realizing that Mark had pulled the chair and sat beside me.

I turned my head and my face was so close to his. I could hear his breath. My face turned beet red. I quickly turned my head so he would not realize.

Mark's POV:
She turned to face me. We were so close and I could smell her sweet scent. She quickly turned away but I could tell that she was blushing.

Cute.

I looked at her table and saw english worksheets.

"Why are you doing this even before teacher taught us?" I asked.

"Well...."

She looked uneasy and I was really worried.

"It's ok. If you don't want to talk about it." I assured her, trying to make her feel better.

"To be honest, I think you should know that I have always wanted to top the class in English but you are always on top and now I'm having difficulty with this worksheets," Rosé said.

Oh.

"Sorry I didn't know. I can help you if you need help!" I offered sincerely.

Rosé's POV:
"Sorry I didn't know. I can help you if you need help!" He offered sincerely.

Well, why not?

"Ok. You can help me with this and this and....." I continued but he stopped me.

"Ok. One by one."

I nodded and he helped me for the rest of recess until students came in and I kept my work and thanked him,

"Thanks for your help!"

"No problem!" He said and walked back to his seat.

Ok..... that was not as awkward as I thought.

Jennie returned to the seat beside me and smirked.

"What were you two doing?" Jennie teased.

"Not......nothing. He was just helping me with my english!" I quickly explained.

"Just that?" Jennie raised her eyebrow.

I nodded.

"Ok then!"
----------------------------
End of chapter 5.
Btw, I know my titles for chapters are not good. Sorry😓.
Hope you enjoy. And I'll be starting a different part in chapter 6.