Chapter 14

Jennie's POV:
After cooking finish, I checked the time. It wad 7.15. I was late. I served the food on the table and told Jb to go and eat.

"Where do I sleep?"
I asked.

"Your room is the guest room two rooms beside mine. "

Oh. Ok.

I went up with my bags I packed and found the room. I looked inside. There was a queen sized bed, a table and even a television.

They are very rich.

I placed my bags at one side and went to do my homework.

To be honest, I was shocked that Jb did not scold me for serving dinner late. I am a bit hungry. I didn't prepare anything for myself though.

Just then, I heard a knock on the door.

Before I could tell him to enter, he swung open the door.

Urghh. So annoying. Does he even have manners?

"Are you hungry? Since you didn't eat dinner," he asked.

I just shook my head and continued doing my homework.

Jb's POV:
I just realized that Jennie hasn't eaten yet.

I rushed up to ask her.

"Are you hungry? Since you didn't eat dinner."

She just shook her head.

Ok then.

I walked down, thinking why I wasted my time bothering about her when I didn't even finish my food yet.

The food taste amazing.

I quickly finished it.

It was 7.45 now.

Since I had already finished my homework, I decided to rest.

I listened to some music on my phone. It calmed me down.

Jennie's POV:
"Why is this so hard?" I asked myself while scratching my head. I was so tired. Without realization, I had fallen asleep.

Jb's POV:
It was already 10 o'clock. I was about to sleep but decided to go check on Jennie first.

When I opened the door, she was asleep, with her head resting on the table.

I carried her bridal style to her bed and went to turn off the lights.

Then, I grabbed her homework and pen and went to my room.

If you didn't know already, my specialty was to copy people's writing.

I quickly did the whole worksheet for her. It wasn't that hard for me. I guess it was hard for her. I was so pleased with myself after I was done.

Then, I placed the worksheet back to its original spot and went to sleep.

Next morning.....

Jennie's POV:
I looked at the clock on the wall.

It was 7. Jb was going to kill me because I had to make his breakfast for him by then.

I just realized I have not done my homework!

I found it on my table but it was all done. It looked exactly like my handwriting.

Did I finish it without realizing?

I packed everything in my school bag and rushed down.

Jb was already awake.

"You would have to eat breakfast since you didn't eat dinner yesterday!" He said as he 'ordered' me to sit down.

I was SO hungry.

I gobbled down the breakfast. It was so good. I didn't know he could cook so well. Then, I asked curiously,

"Aren't you angry at me for not making your breakfast?"

He just shook his head and shrugged.

Um..ok....

After that, I washed the dishes and we walked to school together. The morning breeze was nice. I was walking way behind Jb.

"Could you walk faster?" He asked, annoyed.

"What's your problem? We aren't even late?"

Now I was annoyed.

Jb's POV:
"What's your problem? We aren't even late?"

You are my problem.

Don't you realize....?

----------------------
End of chapter.
Oops. 😃😆
Yay. I don't know why I'm so happy. Thks for everything!!!💞💓