Avalon Online

[This story is actually apart of the Error 121 story, so they share the same universe, you may even see some familiar characters]

[For the sake of names, since you and your cousins are all named after you... Your cousin names are Patrick(18) , Adam(26), but the one dating the Miku, shares the same as you, so you both share the same name]

Avalon online, the worlds first ever VRMMORPG game ever created, first announced at E3 by the famous Animus Realities company responsible for developing numerous virtual reality games and equipment

With the aid of Future Innovations, they were able to develop EndGear, the predecessor of Nervgear, developed by another company. The reception of Avalon online was given 10/10 on almost every gaming site and article out there, many considered it to be the best game in all time.

Animus Realities decided to begin their tests, sending numerous copies to beta testers. Not only has Animus brought people to the virtual world, they began bringing the virtual world into reality through augmented​reality.

Here is where a story starts, Y/N, cousin of the famous Y/N L/N, a man who dated a pop star. Thanks to his connections, Y/N was able to get a modified version of EndGear, and a copy of Avalon online.

It's been a years since I came back to Starbeach, it changed so much last time I was here.

I lived in the country like my 3 cousins did, I'm what you call a farmer boy. Know my plants, how to farm, raising livestock...And occasionally play with cow patty with my cousin Y/N.

That was 12 years ago, I'm 16 now, younger than Y/N. I feel small in this city, like a ant.

Being related with an engineer at a company responsible for helping the creation of the worlds first ever VRMMORPG has it's perks. Getting to see the development and seeing the tips and tricks of playing.