Wrath of a Angel

Y/N ran as fast as he could, darting through bushes, jumping over logs, and literally used magic to blow down a tree to use it as a bridge to walk across a river.

"Silica I'm coming!".

Silica
"Pina no!".

Pina... That's her per dragon, she got it when she first logged in.

Finally making his way towards her, she was against​ a tree, shards of blue pixels scattered all over the ground. Pina was killed by shielding silica from an attack.

 Pina was killed by shielding silica from an attack

Silica
"Pina!!".

She would've died then, but Y/N summoned a wall of hellfire to block the attackers away

She would've died then, but Y/N summoned a wall of hellfire to block the attackers away. They looked to see Y/N, pissed off.

Kirito made it to see Y/N, his eyes glowing with red Mana, this meant that Y/N's Mana levels have spiked due to his holy rage trait.

Kirito
"This is gonna be a blood bath...".

"Get Silica out of here, and tell her not to look what's going to happen next, because it's not going to be pretty!".

Kirito
"Come on, we need to get out of here!".

Silica
"But Pina!".

Kirito
"I'll get his heart shard, we need to go now!".

One of the attackers charged forward, aiming for Kirito and Silica. Y/N burned the being into ash with hellfire.

"You killed my friends pet, and you tried to kill her, you all just made a fatal mistake".

When Kirito got Silica out of the way, Y/N circled the entire area with hellfire. He then pulled out his sword, glowing dark red.

Sometimes, even angels fall from grace, right now, I'm heading straight into the depths of the inferno.

The attackers began to circle Y/N and pounce, Y/N slashed downward slicing the being in half, he then decapitated another.

"Feel the wrath of Angels!".

The sky opened up, a angel dropped to ground holding a pike.

It was Michael, the android from the real world. He was originally created in the game, and then came to the real world by Ayo and his engineers.

Michael the Archangel
"I serve the Lord and the Paladin!".

Michael decimated the attackers, using holy magic to literally tear them apart. Within 10 minutes, only one remained, it begged for mercy.

"Come here you bastard!".

I stabbed my blade into it's leg, causing it to how in pain. I then grabbed it's head, and began to punch it furiously.

Michael
"Paladin, what are you doing, he's begging for mercy".

"Mercy....It demands mercy!?".

Kirito and Silica came back to see a badly beaten being, with it's blood spilled everywhere. Y/N stood over it, his blade touching it's neck.

Michael
"A paladin must uphold the code of chivalry, the being is already badly beaten, anymore attacks will no longer be protecting the innocent, but rather hurting a defenseless opponent".

"He tried to kill Silica, no one will ever touch her!".

Michael
"Don't not get your head caught in love paladin, you must uphold truth, honor, valor, and most of all mercy!".

"To hell with mercy!".

Y/N then stabbed downward, killing the attacker, it began to fade away into pixels. Michael nodded in disapproval, but he wasn't mad.

Michael
"I would be mad with you, but you did it out of love paladin".

"Love, what do you mean love!?".

Michael
"Willing to kill without mercy for this girl, clearly shows signs that you care for her deeply, you love her do you paladin?".

"Love is strong Michael, but I do care for her".

Michael
"You just broke a rule of the code of chivalry for girl without regret, as at if you don't fear the Lords punishment, but you fear for her safety".

Michael
"You love her paladin".

"I don't.......love her, she's my friend".

That was a lie....♥

Michael
"Call it whatever you want, I must return to the heavens, see you next time paladin!".

Michael returned back into the sky, Kirito and Silica watched from afar as Y/N sheathed his sword.

Kirito
"Was that an angel?".

"How long were you two here!?".

Kirito
"We just got here, we saw some thing flying back up in the sky".

That was a lie, they heard the entire thing. Silica looked disappointed, she wanted to know Y/N's true feelings.

"We must get to Asune fast, before more of those things come back".

Kirito
"Silica's leg is badly hurt, she won't be able to walk anytime soon".

"Watch my back then, come here Silica".

Y/N picked up Silica and carried her back to town, avoided more beings as fast as possible. Silica turned red again, but Y/N didn't notice.