Queen for a Day

Both Y/N and Ayano walked down the sidewalk of the busy streets of Starbeach, the city of the future. Surprisingly, Y/N actually knew his way around within a span of a month.

 Surprisingly, Y/N actually knew his way around within a span of a month

"There's this cool shopping district nearby, me and Patrick would go there when we are bored"

Ayano
"Is that...A anime shop?"

"You like anime?".

Ayano
"Of course!".

"Let's head in then".

Y/N and Ayano walked in the store, meeting several people inside. Ayano eyed a cute costume on the rack, in which she grabbed and gazed at.

"Want it?".

Ayano
"It's so pretty".

"Done, it's yours".

Ayano
"Really?".

"Of course, go put it on".

Ayano
"Thank you!!".

She hugged Y/N, her head buried in his side. Ayano immediately recoiled from the hug, realizing that it was out of character for her to do such a thing.

Ayano
"I'm...Sorry...".

"Don't, it's fine 😄".

She grabbed her costume, and ran into the changing booth. I stood by looking at posters of several anime.

Several minutes have passed, the sound of a curtain moving was heard. Ayano appeared wearing her costume, smiling with joy.

 Ayano appeared wearing her costume, smiling with joy

"You look adorable".

Ayano
"Really♥?".

"Of course, now let's go, I already payed".

Ayano immediately ran towards Y/N and wrapped her arm around his. She realized this again, she tried to pull away....But she didn't want to.

Exploring the entire shopping district, they stopped at a local attraction. Ayano couldn't see anything, so Y/N literally picked her up, causing her to turn more red.

"Got you".

Ayano
"Thanks♥".

After that, they decided to go out it eat a restraunt. Ayano sat in front of Y/N trying to hide her red face.

"You okay?".

Ayano
"Yeah, I'm fine".

"Just making sure".

Ayano
"Hey Y/N, do you have a girlfriend?".

"No, single".

Ayano
"♥".

"My parents were strict about dating, they rejected every girl I tried to date, everyone".

"I know there​ doing​ what is best for me... But it's kinda lonely".

Ayano
"Say if we dated, would they accept me?".

"Definitely, my dad would die happy to now that I married a girl like you".

Ayano
"♥♥♥".

"Mother would be happy with you too, she loves sweet girls".

"For your case, you so sweet that I'm in a sugar rush from simply thinking about you".

Ayano
"♥".

Y/N took Ayano back to Ayo at the facility Patrick and Adam we're there to pickup Y/N while Ayo picked up Ayano.

Ayano felt something in her heart, she began to have feelings towards Y/N. She layed in bed, hugging her pillow.

Ayano
"I like you Y/N, I want you forever♥".

She then kissed her pillow, her mother overheard her and smiled. She called Ayo about Y/N.

Ayo
"Yeah, he's a real nice guy, if she wants, he can be invited to the pool party".

Mother
"Yeah, I never seen my daughter like this, this boy made her feel like a Queen".