Y/N layed on his bed, resting for awhile after the attack. Silica sat on next to him on a chair, watching him.

Silica
"Thanks to you, Pina will be back within a week....".

Silica
"Thank you...♥".

A tear falls down her cheeks and into her balling hands, gripping her skirt. Sniffles were heard, she wiped them off, but more kept coming.

Silica
"You almost died....All because you wanted to make me happy".

Silica
"You saved Pina, but what cost, almost losing you!?".

She couldn't hold it anymore​, and layed her hands and head on Y/N's arm and chest.

Silica
"I..I love you Y/N♥.

Silica
"If only....You felt the same about me...".

Y/N tilted his head, he's still asleep, giving Silica an idea. She got up and leaned towards his face.

Silica
"Just one...".

Getting closer to his face, Silica turned a shade of red. Finally, she placed her lips on to his, kissing him. She got carried away, and began to make out with him while he was sleeping.

"Si...Lica...".

"Taste....Sweet...".

"Want.....more".

He was sleeping talking in his sleep, Luckily for him, he was thinking about Silica. Several minutes have passed, someone walked in to give Y/N loot from the dungeon level he fought.

Santiago
"Hey Silica, I have Y/N's stuff....".

Santiago
"..... What where you doing?'.

Silica turned red again and slowly turned towards Santiago, she didn't answer him out of embarrassment.

Santiago
"You're kissing him...".

Silica
".........".

Santiago
"I won't say anything, I promise".

Silica
"Thanks Santiago".

Santiago
"He's awake you now".

Silica turned towards Y/N, his eyes slowly open.

"Wha... What's going on?".

"Why are you on me?".

Silica
"Uh...Uh..Uh..".

Santiago
"Ain't this unfortunate?".