Potential Suitor

"I choose Paladin role Athena".

"Thank you for your choice, you will be teleported into a training arena".

Y/N teleported into a small arena, a chest appeared in front of him. He opened it to find a sword, shield, and armor.

"Defend yourself against these level 1 skeletons in order to play the game".

Skeletons began to rise from the ground and shamble towards Y/N, their swords and axes dragged on the floor

Skeletons began to rise from the ground and shamble towards Y/N, their swords and axes dragged on the floor. Clutching his sword, Y/N made his stance, and waited for them to come.

"Come on boney butts, I'm right here!".

One skeleton swing their sword downward, Y/N side-stepped and decapitated the head. Ayo and the rest of the scientists were impressed by Y/N's fighting skills.

Ayo
"He fights like a fencing champion".

Patrick
"Adam taught him how to fight, from boxing to fencing to guns".

Y/N threw his shield at a skeleton, slicing it in half. He then threw his sword at skeleton's head.

Athena
"Use your purge spell, an attack that can cause serious damage to demonic and necromantic beings".

"Got it....How do I do it?".

Athena
"Concentrate and form a ball with you hands, recite these words "let all evil feel holy light, from my words, let their be light".

"Do I really have to say all that!?".

Athena
"You can say it in your head".

Y/N began to ball is hands together, and concentrating on evil in general. He began to emit a strange light blue glow around his hands, and he began to recite the words in his head.

Athena
"There, release the attack!"

Y/N opened his hands, and slammed them to the ground, causing all the skeletons to instantly drop.

Athena
"Well done, your combat tutorial is over, please deactivate the game".

Exiting out of the game, Y/N meets everyone.

Ayo
"Well done kid, you are a trained fighter are you?".

Kazuto
"Throwing a shield that size with such speed must take so much strength?!".

"When you grow up in farm, you have a sudden urge to go cow tipping, and lift huge amounts of stuff around".

Asune
"We should hang out sometime, you, me, and Kazuto".

Ayano felt left out, she wanted to talk to the new kid. Ayo noticed her frowning, and tapped Y/N's shoulder.

Ayo
"Maybe you should hangout with Ayano, or should I say Silica".

Ayo
"Listen, not many people are friends with her due to her being short, and very naive, and shy".

"Yeah, I mean I don't want to third wheel with Asuna and Kazuto".

Ayo
"Good, trust me, once you get to know her... She'll be the sweetest and nicest girl ever".

"Are you like her dad or something?".

Ayo
"Uncle".

"Oh..."

Ayo called for Ayano, in which she nervously​ walked towards Y/N.

Ayo
"Listen, Y/N would like to hang out with you".

"Hey, wanna go hangout​?".

Ayano
"You....Wanna... Do something together?".

"Yeah, I don't want you to be alone".

Ayano blushed, this was the first time a boy actually took her somewhere. She nodded to the idea, and got close to Y/N.

Ayo
"Be back in 8, I need to take her back to her parents".

"Got it, thanks".