Divine Intervention

Reality

Y/N and Kazuto were walking back home from the shopping district, around 10:00 late at night. They were getting stuff for Ayano's pool party.

"Is it like her birthday or something".

Kazuto
"Yeah, she's turning 16".

Several shady men followed them, when Y/N was about to turn a street, on of them grabbed Y/N and pushed him into a alleyway.

"What's going on!".

???
"We know who you are".

Kazuto
"Let him go!".

???
"Tell your cousin that the Invaders are not dead yet, we're coming back, and greater than ever".

"Who are you!?".

The man punched Y/N in the jaw and threw him to ground. The others beaten Kazuto down, kicking and punching.

???
"We'll avenge our fallen friends, the friends your cousin Adam killed".

"Adam....Is a soldier....He kills bad people...Like you!".

???
"Where gonna do the same for you and your friend".

Pulling out a knife, he slashes Kazuto's cheek. He then held the blade near his neck.

???
"This is what happens when you mess with the Invaders".

"No please!".

Y/N closed his eyes, trying to not see Kazuto. However, something crashed to the ground, causing everyone to tumble to the ground.

Opening his eyes, Y/N looked up to see his hero.

MICHAEL - COMBAT ANDROID" MICHAEL ONLINE, STEP AWAY FROM THE BOYS OR PREPARE TO BE TERMINATED!"

" MICHAEL ONLINE, STEP AWAY FROM THE BOYS OR PREPARE TO BE TERMINATED!".

???
"What the hell!?".

The being emitted a pulse of energy from it's hand, sending one of men back hard. The group ran to safety, while the being watched over Kazuto and Y/N.

Michael
"Don't worry young ones, help is here".

"Who...Are..You?".

The being grabbed both boys, and flown towards Titania Heavy Industries, world leading manufacturer of weapons and mechanical armor.

Several workers were spotted, including Ayo, Michael swooped down, and gently layed the boys on the ground.

Ayo
"Thank Michael".

Michael
"Anything for Y/N, what is my next command?".

Ayo
"Stand down and recharge".

Michael went to "sleep", several paramedics arrived to tend to the boys wounds.

Ayo
"What happened?".

"These called the Invaders tried to kill Kazuto!".

Ayo
"Did you say Invaders!!??".

"Yeah why?".

Ayo
"Not again, this can't a second time".

"Mr. Ayo what's wrong!?".

Ayo
"The Invaders are a cyberterriost organization, do you remember the Starbeach massacre?'

"Kinda, was it about them hacking the city's infrastructure and turning military mechanical armor against the people".

Ayo
"Yes, your cousin Adam dealt with them by using power armor and heavy weapons, he managed to save many lives. Your other cousin Y/N went on his mission to save his girlfriend".

"What do we do?".

Ayo
"We....Sorry Y/N, but your to young to be dealing with this, I'll take you and Kazuto home".

Ayo, accompanied by several Titania guards took the boys home, both Kazuto and Y/N we're worried, they can help beat the Invaders.