Chapter 3 - Crazy

I have never heard that name before

So why do I feel like I recognize it?

"Park Jimin, blood clan."

I heard Mr Kim call out the name. Blood clan?

Okay, don't tell me I'm having a mentor from the blood clan. As much as I was happy seeing Suzy getting a member from the blood clan, I was terrified that I got one.

I looked up, my eyes searching for my mentor.

That's when I saw a very familiar figure approaching me. My eyes widened and I failed to notice that my mouth was hung open.

"You?!" I whisper-yelled as he approached closer.

It was Mr grey eyes.

"Yes, now will you shut up and walk quietly down with me."

Oh how nice.

I mentally screamed in frustration and realized my situation was going to be really pathetic. And to think I thought that everything was going smooth.

Now I have to put up with this jerk for 2 years. Not to mention how he makes my heart race with that damn attractive face of his.

I sighed and followed him down. After all the other students had done the mentor pact, madam Yeon started speaking again.

"So all of you can now visit your mentor's dorm and get to know them. But all of you have to get back to your rooms before 8 if the mentor is of the other gender."

I scoffed. Yeah, as if I would even last in his room for a minute.

I saw Suzy and waved at her with a grin. She seems to be happy with her mentor. Then why can't I be like her?

I looked back at Jimin, only to see him glaring at me. I awkwardly stopped waving and put my hands down. After madam Yeon had finished speaking, everyone started heading in their own directions.

"Come on," Jimin said before he started walking. I followed behind him cluelessly trying not trip.

After we had reached his dorm, he opened the door and waited for me to enter. I walked in hesitantly. I had just realized that the blood clan doesn't have to share dorms. His room was spacious as well. And it was clean.