Chapter 7 - Football

"Take rest, try not to get things into that pretty little head of yours," Jungkook smiled waving at me

"Take rest, try not to get things into that pretty little head of yours," Jungkook smiled waving at me. I nodded and walked into my dorm before I shut the door behind me.

After what had happened, Jungkook decided to drop me at my dorm. Suzy was already at the dorm as she left the party early after the commotion.

The funny thing was,

It was hardly a commotion.

But everyone was scared and worried out of their wits.

"Oh my god, Naomi. Are you okay?" Suzy gushed as soon as she saw me. She walked over quickly to give me a tight hug.

"I'm alright, nothing happened.." I laughed slightly trying to escape her tight grip.

"Thank god, I was so worried. Jimin was really angry."

I nodded and pulled her to the bed before I narrated the story to her. After hours and hours of talking we both finally fell asleep.

We hardly had 5 hours left before we gotta wake up again to get ready for school.

"Naomi!"

I turned to look at the owner of the voice.

It was Tae.

He was seated among the others in a table together, motioning me to come.

"Over here, eat with us," Hoseok grinned.

We were now at the cafeteria to get breakfast and just as we were looking for a space to sit, our sweet friends happened to call us over.

I smiled and waved back at them before I happily walked over to the table along with Suzy. I sat at the free space beside Jungkook. On the other side of me was Tae.

And before I knew it, my eyes began searching for him.

Jimin was not at the table, but rather he was walking towards us with a bottle of drink in his hand. Does this guy ever eat proper food?

As soon as he saw me, his expression changed and he glared.

"What are you doing here?"

I squinted my eyes glaring back at him, "trying to eat?"

He rolled his eyes.

Attitude much?

Seeing my sudden change in mood, Jungkook softly squeezed my arm and smiled.

I once again felt myself admiring his cute self.