Chapter 13 - The match

"I'm fine Naomi, trust me.."

"No you are not, now get up."

"I don't want to," Jungkook whined.

"Jeon Jungkook, get up this instant or I'll have to drag you outside," I said crossing my arms and glaring at him.

"But I don't understand why I have to go outside," he frowned.

"Because you need some fresh air, this dorm is so stuffy," I said walking closer to him and pulled him up," come on."

Jungkook got up with a frown and lazily walked behind me. I dragged him to the front door and forced him to wear a sweater before I pulled him outside again.

I swear this kid-

Just as I was dragging him along the hallway, I turned to see him. I saw him smiling goofily at me. I glared at him," what?"

"Nothing, you are just so cute."

Jung-freaking-kook. You can't just say that to a girl.

I felt my heart skip a beat and I stuttered,"I'm not, Jungkook."

"Yeah sure," he grinned again. I decided to not get flustered and continued dragging him to the park outside. I told him to sit at a table near the vending machine and went to get coffee for both of us. After I got the coffee, I walked towards the table and sat down beside him.

"Here," I gave him the cup of coffee and sipped my own.

"Thanks, Rhee," he said and sipped his coffee while he continued, "I heard about what happened."

"Oh, you mean the incident yesterday night?" I asked.

"Yeah, hoseok told me," he paused," whoever did it, knows about Jimin and had purposely wanted to test his control."

"What do you mean?" I asked him raising an eyebrow, "what control?"

Jungkook widened his eyes as if he realized something and replied," oh uh, its nothing."

Why would Jimin lose control.

Just as I was about to reply, I saw a very familiar figure walk past the hallway. The park had a clear view of the hallway so we could see whoever passed it. I saw Jimin and Tae walk towards us and sat up straight.