Chapter 22 - Broken

"They just had to choose red for our dress code didn't they?"

"Well the other colours were already taken," I replied to Suzy.

We were now getting ready for the tri school competitions, yes 2 days went by in flash. Jimin spent alot of time with me, which was actually suprising.

We had to be in groups of 8 or 9 and of course our boys decided to drag us in with them.

And each group had to have a colour code, everyone immediately went along with red.

I braided my hair in a French plait and brushed the ends of it.

I glanced at myself in the mirror and smiled. I decided to go with a red t shirt and a pair of shorts.

I grabbed my phone and we both locked the dorm before we headed to the seniors lounge area.

Suzy opened the door revealing the 7 boys seated here and there. Jungkook and Jin were playing something on the phone together.

Namjoon and hobi were trying to get an embarrassing photo of suga was sleeping.

These boys were here doing the most childish things possible.

And yet, they call these boys the blood princes

I chuckled looking at them and shut the door behind me.

Mean while, Tae and Jimin were speaking about something.

As they saw me, Tae waved and motioned me to come.

I noticed that all of them were wearing red. Somehow, I had a feeling they purposely chose red to keep up with their nickname.

Blood princes

I pushed Jimin away slightly and sat in between them.

Yes, we still had the weird sparks whenever I touched him. But I was getting used to it.

I hope.

"You don't look bad today," Jimin said looking at me intensely.

I glanced at him and saw him looking ever so cute in that grey eyes and red shirt. He had rolled the sleeves of this shirt up as well.

"You don't look bad yourself," I smiled at him.

And for a few moment, we didn't break eye contact.

"Hey, you guys. I'm also here," Tae said with a frown.

I chuckled and hugged Tae by the side, "how can we ever forget you?"