Chapter 16 - Mischievous

We all assembled at the entrance before the cabins

The forest was beautiful.

I looked around at the tall trees and the peaceful atmosphere. How I wish I actually lived here.

The teacher gave out some instructions before we left for the cabin but no one seemed to be interested in it. Everyone was chatting exitedly.

I turned to see Jimin standing beside me and gave him a glare when he looked at me. He returned a smug look and concentrated on what the teacher was saying.

After the teacher was done he told everyone to find their way to the cabins.

Jin yelled at us to come over and we followed the gang behind.

Our cabin was somewhat the last one so we had to keep walking for a while.  I struggled to stand still and not trip.

Oh please god, don't make me trip.

I watched as Jimin casually walked beside me. He was the one carrying my luggage but he didn't seem tired. I, on the other hand felt my legs aching.

Then it happened.

I tripped.

Before I could react, a pair of arms caught me firmly.  I froze looking at the pair of grey eyes in front of me.

My heart started racing as well.

"you guys, can do all that romance in the cabin. We have to head in soon, come on."

Jimin let go of me and I got back on my feet. He awkwardly got the suitcase and started walking as I did.

Thanks Tae, for making it more awkward.

I heard Tae chuckle in the distance.

I shot him a glare and we continued walking.

After we had reached there, Namjoon opened the door with a key and we all entered inside.

The smell of fresh wood was intoxicating and I closed my eyes taking in some air.

"you look like a creepy old guy at the moment."

I opened my eyes and turned to look at the owner of the voice. I saw Jungkook standing beside me with a smirk.

"as if you aren't a grandma."

"well, didn't you know? Grandmas are in trend now."

I looked at his cheesy grin and couldn't help but smile.

"Jeon jungkook,"I asked as he nodded in reply.