Chapter 9 - Library duty

"Do you understand the question now?" He asked looking up from the book as he finished writing. I couldn't help but stare at how his silver hair fell on his face. This hair color will be the death of me.

"Are you listening?" Jimin asked again, waving his pencil at me. I nodded quickly and sat up straight.

"So try out these 5 problems here," he said handing me the pencil, "but before that I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Jimin hesitated for a second and sighed.

"You know the football match we have?" He said, "the one this Friday?"

"Yeah," I nodded, urging him to continue.

"...after the football match we have a dance."

I blinked.

"And we gotta practice for that, so I just wanted to make you aware of that," he said.

"But I don't know how to dance," I frowned.

"You will, I'll make sure you do."

——

It's already been an hour and I still can't come to wake him up.

While I was working out the questions, Jimin fell asleep.

Yes. He fell asleep.

I can't imagine how tired he must have been to be able to fall asleep like this. After he fell asleep I've been walking around here and there doing absolutely nothing because I don't have the heart to wake him up. I sat down beside him again.

I smiled at how peaceful he looked while he was asleep.

How I wish park Jimin remained like this all the time.

I rested my head beside him on the table and watched him softly breath as he slept. Without me knowing, I fell asleep as soon as I did that.

And it so happens that a few hours later, my dear friends run in on this sight.

"Oh my god," I heard a voice squeal.