Chapter 6 - Red

Hobi and Suzy followed behind us with broad smiles. I was not exactly as confident as them, rather I was panicking. As soon as we entered the place, I found everyone noticing us.

I tugged on Tae's sleeve lightly and he bent over to listen.

"Is there something wrong..." I frowned, looking at him hesitantly and saw him smiling in reply.

"Well....we can't blame them. You are looking beautiful than ever," Tae gave a cheesy grin.

I scoffed and continued walking among the people. I tried to ignore them and decided to look at the trees that were sparkling in the neon lights. The whole place was set up beautifully.

Just as I was looking at the trees, beneath a certain tree, I saw a really beautiful sight.

Park Jimin.

My heart fluttered at the thought of his name. He always got on my nerves, so why does he always look so beautiful to me? I wish I could hate him.

But deep inside, I knew I could never.

Jimin was standing below the tree, with a glass in his hand. His glance shifted to me and he noticed me staring at him. I saw his eyes looking at me up and down. Within seconds, my cheeks turned beet red.

Way to go, Naomi.

I felt his eyes piercing through me and couldn't help but feel even more nervous. I quickly shifted my glance away and tried to act casual.

How does he do that?

Making me so goddam nervous by just standing a mile away from me.

The other boys walked towards us and started chatting with us. Jungkook moved towards me and stood beside me with a smile.

"Hey princess," he whispered in my ear.

I felt my heart skip a bit and turned to look at him, " H-Hey."

I smiled at him awkwardly and tried to ignore the goosebumps arising on my skin.

Naomi Rhee, you better get your damn head straight.

"Can I confess something?" Jungkook asked, and I saw myself admiring his deep voice.

I nodded and looked at him.

"You look really pretty today," he grinned.

"Thanks, you too," I replied with a grin before my eyes widened, "uh I meant you look good....not pretty."

He chuckled and shrugged.

"I wish I had a cute mentee like you," he sighed.