December 2012

Name: Cheyenne

Name: Cheyenne

Where: Toronto

Date: December 1st 2012

Age: She was 22 years old

Selected by: Allison

Location: Section A8, Row 13

Her Twitter: _CheyRose

Her Instagram: cheyyrose

Her Story: When you think of a memorable One Less Lonely Girl moment, what comes to mind? One should most definitely be Toronto's OLLG Cheyenne's daring on stage move! (Keep reading to find out what it was!)

Cheyenne was bawling her eyes out at the T-Dot show. She was singing every song word for word, when Allison took her by the hand and led her backstage to be the OLLG. Allison had walked around and passed Cheyenne, then she came back and got her. Backstage, Alfredo filmed her crying while she waited for her cue. When she stepped on stage, Justin held his hand out to her and her heart stopped. She was in shock and immediately noted how amazing his eyes were. By then, she had already cried so much that there were just no more tears left for her to shed up there. Allison told Cheyenne to make it memorable and she sure did. Justin sat beside her on the throne and she instantly swung around and rested her legs on Justin's lap! Can you say daring?! Also, when it was over and Justin hugged her, she lived in the moment and KISSED Justin on the cheek (*insert four-letter acronym made popular by rapper Drake here*).

Going back to her seat, her tear ducts came back to life and she and her friend ran towards each other and Cheyenne cried in her arms (AWWW!). Her advice to girls who wish to be OLLG is to keep hoping and wishing because dreams come true everyday. She had always wanted to be OLLG but never thought it would happen, and it did! What is even more amazing is the fact that Cheyenne is 22 years old! Justin has many older fans who get harassed because of their age, but this shows that older girls have as much a chance as girls who are 13 – 18 years old. Just like you shouldn't give up hope because of your race, shape or size, you shouldn't give up hope because of your age!