June 2013

Name: HaileyWhere: San DiegoDate: June 22nd 2013Age: She was 16 years oldLocation: Section F, Row 19, On the floorSelected by: AllisonHer Twitter: _haileymccoyHer Instagram: hailmccoyHer Story: It's been over a month since the last Believe Tour ...

Name: Hailey

Where: San Diego

Date: June 22nd 2013

Age: She was 16 years old

Location: Section F, Row 19, On the floor

Selected by: Allison

Her Twitter: _haileymccoy

Her Instagram: hailmccoy

Her Story: It's been over a month since the last Believe Tour show and it finally resumed last night! The latest One Less Lonely Girl is Hailey McCoy. She went to the San Diego, California concert with her bonus mom, Dawn, ready to have the time of her life! She was dancing and enjoying herself when Allison walked up to her and asked her if she wanted to be the One Less Lonely Girl. She was SHOCKED. The first think she thought was this isn't happening, like a girl doesn't get to experience stuff like this. Hailey had always dreamed of being picked but was still surprised when she got the opportunity. She doesn't know what made her stand out to be picked; she says she's just a normal girl who loves Justin Bieber! Being on stage with Justin was such an unforgettable moment. She couldn't help but smile as Justin held her hand and moved it around from his face to his chest, making her the envy of thousands of girls.

When she got back to her seat, people made her feel like she was famous, asking her many questions and asking to take pictures with her. She didn't cry when she was on stage but she let the tears flow when she got to Dawn and hugged her. Just since last night, she has gained over two hundred followers on twitter (so far!) and has received a lot of positive messages. Being OLLG was an absolute blessing for her. It couldn't come at a better time, especially after the tough year she's been having, which involves a car accident. Her advice to other girls who wish to be the One Less Lonely Girl is simply to never say never! Believe in your dreams and don't give up.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Monique

Where: Los Angeles

Date: June 24th 2013