December 2013

Name: Daisy
Where: Melbourne
Date: December 2nd 2013  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Name: KaraWhere: MelbourneDate: December 3rd 2013Age: She was 15 years oldLocated: Section 18 Row A in the lower sectionSelected by: JennHer Story: I dreamed about being the One Less Lonely Girl all my life because it's my favourite song of all ...

Name: Kara
Where: Melbourne
Date: December 3rd 2013
Age: She was 15 years old
Located: Section 18 Row A in the lower section
Selected by: Jenn
Her Story: I dreamed about being the One Less Lonely Girl all my life because it's my favourite song of all time but I just never imagine it would happen to me. I had the M&G the night before I was OLLG and it was so amazing. I went up to Justin and said hey and stuff and was like, "can I have a hug?" He was like "sure" and we hugged and took a photo. Then he said, "wait let's do that one again" and I said thank you! As soon as I met him I bawled my eyes out but I had to contain myself. It was the same with OLLG; I didn't want to cry in front of him and afterwards I cried for legit 5 hours straight, it was insane! When Jenn picked me to be the OLLG, I couldn't believe it. While Justin was performing Never Say Never, she came up to me and said, "come here" so I was wondering what was going on. I bolted down to her and she was asked, "Do you want to be the ollg?" and I immediately said, "yes please!" My best friend thinks they picked me because I was just having fun. I didn't have my phone and I was going crazy. Also, she said that I stood out because of my hair and I had a white top and shorts.
When I was backstage, I was like is this even happening, it was insane and everyone was there and there was so much food and omg I met Fredo and then we took 100 photos and he posted one on Instagram I'm dead what even. They gave me a Believe Tour t-shirt to put on before going on stage. I remember looking into the crowd as I walked on stage and seeing lights and fans and I was just in awe. I was just staring at Justin. His arms were so strong and his hugs were perfect! He was so close to me and I just can't even deal. He looked at me and did a cheeky laugh then looked down at my lips. I died, I actually did, but I had to play it cool. At the end, he asked me my name and I said "Kara." Then he held my hand and said to the crowd, "Everyone give it up for Tara!" but I pulled him back and corrected him. So he said, "Kara! My bad, I said Tara – it's Kara" and we ran backstage together. We hugged and said thank you and then he literally ran for the next song.
When I went back to my seat, my best friends were all crying as well as soon as I saw them. They had been sitting in separate seats so they came to where I was and a bunch of girls from Melbourne Bieber Team came up and hugged me and stuff and it was insane. Omgggg it was amazing!! I missed the whole end of the concert basically because I was distraught and everyone wanted photos with me with my makeup everywhere.
To be chosen to be Justin's One Less Lonely Girl from an entire arena is incredible! Never in a million years did I think that Justin Bieber would sing my favourite song to me!! It was the best night of my entire life. I would always dream about being picked but never in a million years did I imagine it to be me! It literally was a dream come true!